The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: pics of m3 mirror install

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

pics of m3 mirror install

anyone here have them? looked in the sticky but no pics :?

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    2g Eclispe mirrors.[

7g for life!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>2g Eclispe mirrors.[

</div>

what is the mounting pattern? I ordered mine off ebay but have the wrong screws, what size screws would fit??

Eh I had to get screws from Lows, I just took the mirror and test fit some till some fit. They are a 3 bolt pattern but one of the holes do not lineup so you have to drill a hole. And you have to sand down the base a bit so it will fit flush with your door. Overall easy install...
    7g for life!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>Eh I had to get screws from Lows, I just took the mirror and test fit some till some fit. Â*They are a 3 bolt pattern but one of the holes do not lineup so you have to drill a hole. Â*And you have to sand down the base a bit so it will fit flush with your door. Â*Overall easy install...</div>

what wires should I splice with the power mirrors? I kind of need to know right away because the mirrors are off my car.

Are you converting from non-power mirrors to power mirrors?
    7g for life!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>Are you converting from non-power mirrors to power mirrors?</div>

no, I have power mirrors originally, help

You wnat to connect the power mirror harness to your m3 mirrors right? I never could get mine wired right, I had it wired so I could move side to side but not up and down. Now I dont even have them connect

I cut the connector off the stock mirror then wired that to the m3 mirrors and just connected them.
    7g for life!

Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    You wnat to connect the power mirror harness to your m3 mirrors right? I never could get mine wired right, I had it wired so I could move side to side but not up and down. Now I dont even have them connect

I cut the connector off the stock mirror then wired that to the m3 mirrors and just connected them.
    thats weird, mine can only move up and down not side to side.

hmmm Maybe it was up and down, but I think you can switch the wires so it will more left/right only. i dont know why they dont do both, you probably will have to re-run wiring to the switch or use a different switch(2g maybe?) so that they both work. I really dont care anymore though, Im the only one who drives my car so they are in the same place all the time
    7g for life!

redboy
    ok yours kindof slants up to?? i don tknow if thats how they r supposed to be, just makin sho i wasnt the only one....

galant1995

help please

hey i have a 95 galant i am trying to get m3 style mirrors for. will ones from an eclipse work? if so what year . i can't find them anywhere. i'm not worried about the mods but this looking around is killing me. what ever imput you guys have is appreciated.

Re: help please

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galant1995)</div><div class='quotemain'>hey i have a 95 galant i am trying to get m3 style mirrors for. Â*will ones from an eclipse work? Â*if so what year . Â*i can't find them anywhere. Â*i'm not worried about the mods but this looking around is killing me. Â*what ever imput you guys have is appreciated.</div>

you would have to modify the base of the 2g mirrors to make it fit right. just follow the directions in the "sticky"

I did not like these ebay pieces of sh*ts. I just bought the ones from Erebuni Corp. They are really nice, they match my car and my controls work the way they are supposed to

is the the actuall mirror part small for u guys or not because the ones i put on my car are

galant1995

m3 mirrors

i don't really trust much from ebay, but thanks. i am getting my body kit from eurobuni corp. thanks again