The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need Update !

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
    Aztec

Need Update !

I been gone for over 8 months on deployment in Iraq and I just got back about two weeks ago and I was wondering whats been going on since early this year. Any new parts, mods, etc??? I been searching the forum, but i'm on a 28.8k modem right now until i get high speed again. So searching is taking a long while. Thanks in advance for the updated info.

Grenbogys
    Welcome back!

Re: Need Update !

Quote Originally Posted by Aztec
    I been gone for over 8 months on deployment in Iraq and I just got back about two weeks ago and I was wondering whats been going on since early this year. Any new parts, mods, etc??? I been searching the forum, but i'm on a 28.8k modem right now until i get high speed again. So searching is taking a long while. Thanks in advance for the updated info.
    what group were you in. My brother just got back. He's with the 2/1

Thank you for serving our country!!

Back in the Family!!

Senior TGC Member
    To answer your question, not a whole lot of major developments here. But then again I'm kinda away myself.
    "Daisy tumbled short of his dreams, not through her own fault, but because of the colossal vitality of his illusion... No amount of fire or freshness can challenge what a man will store up in his ghostly heart. " - F. Scott Fitzgerald, The Great Gatsby

"I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work. When I have eliminated the ways that will not work, I will find the way that will work." - Thomas Edison

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aztec)</div><div class='quotemain'>I been gone for over 8 months on deployment in Iraq and I just got back about two weeks ago and I was wondering whats been going on since early this year. Any new parts, mods, etc??? I been searching the forum, but i'm on a 28.8k modem right now until i get high speed again. So searching is taking a long while. Thanks in advance for the updated info.</div>

who are you with?

im with 1/5 W
    <span style='color:red'><span style='font-size:23pt;line-height:100%'>ROD T
    Sgt/USMC</span>
    Highly motivated, truly dedicated, hard charging, professionally trained,</span>

Sammy_ES
    Welcome home, I'm glad you're safe and sound.

What's your view on how the war is going?

Aztec

2nd Battalion, 4th Marines
    "The Magnificent Bastards"

Aztec
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sammy_ES)</div><div class='quotemain'>Welcome home, I'm glad you're safe and sound.

What's your view on how the war is going?</div>

my view on the war.......the proper Marine answer would be " I don't have a view on the war, thats not what i'm getting paid for " I'll just leave it at that.

Sammy_ES
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aztec)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sammy_ES)</div><div class='quotemain'>Welcome home, I'm glad you're safe and sound.

What's your view on how the war is going?</div>

my view on the war.......the proper Marine answer would be " I don't have a view on the war, thats not what i'm getting paid for " I'll just leave it at that.</div>

Damn, you rock. That was the best answer I've ever heard in my life.