The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: fitment issues

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 49 of 49
    Livn2sk8
    That's just life though man!!!

You guys fail to notice that there are thousands of new galant owners and not everyone is as intuitive as you guys..newbies like myself come on here and don't know what the hell to do with our rides so we leave it up to pros like you to help and support us as we try to get to the level you guys are at..sorry we're not all as smart as you guys..well TGC should put a banner asking stupid people like myself not to post crap in their forums anymore in fear of being criticized by people like yourselves...hopefully there's people out there that can still help me with as I strive to to go from newbie to professional....and by the way when I search for certain topics it dosen't give me the info I need so that's why I end up posting in the forums....by the way thanks to Livn2sk8 I just put in a new fuel filter...Thanks dude
    No man is your friend, No man is your enemy, Every man is your Teacher

Livn2sk8
    The name is Brian.....and you are welcome....not too hard eh?

I was surprised at how easy that rear bench seat pulls out, and goes back in....

Yeah it was quite easy....and thanks to all my helpful fellow G-men I have gone from noobie to totally fabricating and creating my very own cold air intake...thanks alot guys

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Hah I wouldnt take it that far noobie

Props for working on your own car though. Its sad, but some people take their cars to shops to install their intakes, yet we build our own...
    7g for life!

Haahahahah..I know I took it alittle far but it was a pretty cool experience you know

Livn2sk8
    haha that's really sad Seth....I don't let anyone touch my car, unless it's absolutely neccessary. Tranny's scare me, and so does timing.....only because....i've never touched the tranny myself...and when I did the timing...my friend, who is a great mechanic, did it for me, while I watched...

To have someone put on my intake? or change my oil, or plugs or wires...or even...a step-up to my alternator or my master cylinder......would seem pointless, and I can save more money by doing it myself. Plus, life is a learning experience, ya know? Soak it all in and learn as much as you can. If you can't put on an intake, you don't deserve to drive the car.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stopfakn)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yeah it was quite easy....and thanks to all my helpful fellow G-men I have gone from noobie to totally fabricating and creating my very own cold air intake...thanks alot guys</div>

what kind of intake did u get?

I got a short ram from ebay and an integra cai also from ebay. i would like a K&N filter if anyone knows what part number or size to get for a 7g

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123