The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: o2 Sensor problems?? possible fix?

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

o2 Sensor problems?? possible fix?

check this out. i was surfiing around and i foudn this link

Click Click

possible fix for those who have problems with headers or downpipes. i haven't tried it myself but if someone wants to venture out and try it, the mod isn't that expensive.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

i need help with my o2 sensor. my ac auto technic oil pres. gauge was installed with the o2 sensor, but now my psi is at 0 when acceclertae it goes up and decelerate goes down lil by lil until it hits 0... i went to my shop and they todl me i need another o2 sensor so ima go check that out.. but i need to know if that is the only problem that may have arrised..
    Diego

*scratches head* why would you hook up to oil pressure gauge to the o2 sensor?? i could see like the a/f guage hooked up to the o2 sensor but not the oil pressure.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

what sensor works with the oil press.?
    Diego

BlankMan
    Lol - that's just too funny. Did I ever tell of the time I hooked my HU up to my gas gauge? On a full tank the EQ was pegged - and it went down as I drove...

Seriously, you will need to install and aftermarket oil pressure sender. The stock one is only an "on/off" type sender - your oil pres. gauge should have come with one. You can add the aftermarket sender in 1 of 4 ways:

1. Pull stock sender and install aftermarket only (you lose your in-dash oil gauge, though)
    2. "T" the stock and aftermarket sender off the stock mount location on the block.
    3. Drill and tap a new mount in the block.
    4. Get an oil filter adapter that has mounts for aftermarket senders and oil lines.

You didn't really hook your oil pres. gauge to your O2 sensor, did you? Please tell me you were joking...

J

b-boy_sky
    Just to keep people updated....I have tried this mod on my car and have not thrown an SES code and I'm 160 miles into it already. Hopefully it stays off....