The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Custom Project Galant

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 56
    werkenskunkem

heres my ride pinay pimp!

My Other Mitsubishi Is A ZERO!

PinayPimp
    Thanks for the comments. sorry I havnt replied in a few days, I just got some more work done to my car, I got my outter door panels molded and my side skirt molded. I should have some pictures up on the car domain site by tomorrow. I did find a Invader hood on ebay, i'm still thinking about it. But I like the wing, maybe its just me...it just dont look good without it. I took it off for the winter so it wont be in the next picture

PinayPimp
    I just got my side panels molded and my back bumper molded. Come check it out. http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/718828/2

damn gurl. lookin good.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    arent u taken mr mod??

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2
    arent u taken mr mod??

<span style='color:red'>------Serstylz2 has been BANNED------</span>

when is we gon be free????

really nice work that kinda what i wanted to do to my 89 GSR [euro model] but i backed her into a car and couldn't be bothered she is way to much work and alot harder to customize the a 94 so thats the road im taking now ... i still drive my 89 thats what made me fall inlove with the Galants in the first place

once again awesome job .. can't wait to see how you plan to do the interior

PinayPimp
    i wish mine was a 94, it woulda been so much easier....

nah stick with the older one you will get more respect for the hard work

PinayPimp
    yea that is true, I havn't really seen any galants my year model that can compete with me here in the states...overseas is another story

marktheblake
    Strewth Ruth -great job!

only criticism is the wallpaper on your car domain site. makes it look like a dogs breakfast and hard to read. Lose Uma and it'll be sweet.

PinayPimp
    Get rid of uma?! :shock: Sorry, no can do. I have a question for everybody. Where can I find a Carbon Fiber Grill for my car? I saw one on ebay a couple weeks ago but i let it go like a dummy (plus it didnt have any pre-drilled holes)

i did a black mesh grill on my 89 with the new siver mitsu badge it turned up pretty well.

PinayPimp
    The one i saw had a carbon fiber frame and then a mesh grill with the mitsubishi emblem in the middle. It was nice...im still looking for it :cry:

PinayPimp
    The one i saw had a carbon fiber frame and then a mesh grill with the mitsubishi emblem in the middle. It was nice...im still looking for it :cry:

marktheblake
    I got a JDM front grill, painted it the same colour as the car, and replaced the mesh with the black mesh used iin security screens now. I also put it in the spots for the driving lights.

like http://www.securitydoor.com/capture.html

the mesh is angled, so if you put it on the right way, it will look like a solid black piece. looks great on a white car

i just took the current drill and cut her apart and used her as the frame for the mesh to sit on

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PinayPimp)</div><div class='quotemain'>yea that is true, I havn't really seen any galants my year model that can compete with me here in the states...overseas is another story</div>

Ruth, you are not alone anymore!!! I got a 6G in the making now too...
    myspace.com/xxxJ3ffReYxxx
    TEAM TGCLV
    TEAM DOWNFORCE
    LVEVO.org

PinayPimp
    Oooh, competition Maybe when you get ready we can meet up at HIN and have a Showdown :winky: speaking of shows, how many of you guys are entering in shows this spring? oh, and I have a poll question... Should I go with Bride Seats or MOMO? I'm about to start ordering my interior parts and I'm torn between the two.

Get bride if you can.
    myspace.com/xxxJ3ffReYxxx
    TEAM TGCLV
    TEAM DOWNFORCE
    LVEVO.org

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast