The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: recieved a letter in the mail....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 66

recieved a letter in the mail....

from eracing, did anyone else get one? i got it on saturday saying that the kit is done and ready for purchase. i am supposed to send the rest of my payment in within 30 days of this letter. so im ASSUMING the 97-98 FB are done. i am gonna call them tomorrow(maybe) and see about the 97-98 FB.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    if you get a hold of anyone over there, please let us know. i've been trying all last week to find out what's going on.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    I got a letter before I ordered my bumper...

7g for life!

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar

Re: recieved a letter in the mail....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ositoyb)</div><div class='quotemain'>from eracing, did anyone else get one? i got it on saturday saying that the kit is done and ready for purchase. i am supposed to send the rest of my payment in within 30 days of this letter. so im ASSUMING the 97-98 FB are done. i am gonna call them tomorrow(maybe) and see about the 97-98 FB.</div>

If that is TRUE...that the 97-98 front is done, please let me know.

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

yea i got the same letter, but im a lil short on money right now... :oops:

alright guys, i'll le tyou know what happens....but as it seems, it doesnt llok like ima get a responce. a few weeks back i got a PM about another site and a few problems about there kits. but we'll see whta happens then i'll let you know via PM's.
    later

ok, i'm getting sick of trying to get a hold of them. i want the fucking fenders already. if anyone gets a hold of them tell them wallmart had a special on shotgun ammo over the weekend and peano took full advantage of that special.

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    i never got a letter. and i'm thinking there's not going to be any fenders or cf evo hood either.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Ice
    i never got a letter. and i'm thinking there's not going to be any fenders or cf evo hood either.
    there fucking better be

1994 Galant GS 5spd

i got that letter to but i'm short on the cash to damn

i didn't read the 30days part mayb i jus didn't see it
    05 - Scion tC
    95 - Mitsubishi Galant S
    K&N FPIK Intake ; KYB GR-2s ; Eibach Pro-Kit
    Currently in Project:
    DOHC (i jus need a few more parts)
    AT Built Tranny (just need axles)

ok, been trying to get a hold of them for a week now. getting pretty pissed off.

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Livn2sk8
    Yeah, I got my letter on saturday as well...it said 30 days for the GB price. Still no word on the fenders or the hood eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Livn2sk8
    Yeah, I got my letter on saturday as well...it said 30 days for the GB price. Still no word on the fenders or the hood eh?
    no word about anything. at all.

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Well...I am in the same boat as Peano. I have PM'ed Mic and recently e-mailed them and haven't recieve ANY response from them. I have pretty much given up hope that there will be any 97-98 front end so I will just settle with the 94-96 style. I want to go ahead and purchase the kit at the GB price that Mic promised us if we gave our deposits early. Now if anyone gets a hold of them or has a way to...please let them know that they have several people on TGC to take care of....QUICK :evil:

soory guys, just got hoem from work....i didnt get a chance to call. but when i do call... i'll let you know of any updates.

I spoke to Jeremy at erac1ng today; after emailing and leaving two voice mail messages, he called back.

There will be no 97/98 front bumper made. The 94-96 brackets and grill need to be used. He said that the headlight brackets that support the grill will be included with the kit at no charge, but the actual grill inserts will not.

The bumper support is included.

The person with the donor car backed out, so the fenders are not going to be made until another donor is available. (good luck with that! )

They are working on the evo hood. They have a 7g hood that they are using to make a mold for the evo hood, but they do not have a donor to fit it on. I got the impression that this project was put on the back burner, and we probably shouldn't expect it anytime soon.

So, it looks like the kits are ready to be shipped, but the hood and fenders will be a while.

I spoke to Jeremy at erac1ng today; after emailing and leaving two voice mail messages, he called back.

There will be no 97/98 front bumper made. The 94-96 brackets and grill need to be used. He said that the headlight brackets that support the grill will be included with the kit at no charge, but the actual grill inserts will not.

The person with the donor car backed out, so the fenders are not going to be made until another donor is available. (good luck with that! )

They are working on the evo hood. They have a 7g hood that they are using to make a mold for the evo hood, but they do not have a donor to fit it on. I got the impression that this project was put on the back burner, and we probably shouldn't expect it anytime soon.

So, it looks like the kits are ready to be shipped, but the hood and fenders will be a while.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetDreams

FUCKING MOTHER FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT MOTHER FUCKERS.

MIC told me that he was going to buy fenders brand new from the factory, and simply make a mold, and put vents in the mold. He assured me it would be simple and easy.

Fuck these assholes, I can't wait my whole life. I'm getting my car painted tommorow.

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by peanotation
    MIC told me that he was going to buy fenders brand new from the factory, and simply make a mold, and put vents in the mold. He assured me it would be simple and easy.
    I offered to ship him my fenders from my parts car and he told me that he needed the car there to test fit them. :? :?

Ok...great! :evil: 1 issue down...now if I can just have them respond to my e-mails and calls!! :evil:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast