The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: recieved a letter in the mail....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Showing results 61 to 66 of 66
    Quote Originally Posted by Ositoyb
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetDreams
    Also there are slight gaps around the headlights, which nobody else noticed except for me.
    where exactly do did only you notice a gap....cuz i remember a while back i had mentioned to peano and mic that there was a gap under the headligh, but i was told it wasnt a big issue. can you please post a pic of where you saw the gap, bcuz it would really suck of there were 2 gaps around he headlights..... :cry:
    Sorry; that reads wrong. I meant to say that there are gaps around the headlights (same gaps that others on this board have talked about) which nobody else (my friends and neighbors) noticed until I pointed them out. I was trying to make a point that there are gaps but they aren't really bad. I know they are there and I just can't leave it like that. The gap is minor, but in order for the front to look good, it needs to be fixed.

Here's some pics of the gap (nightime pics so it's kind of hard to see):

RIGHT SIDE; small gap under corner of light

LEFT SIDE; you can see how far the piece of the bumper sticks out directly under the headlight

LEFT SIDE; small gap under corner of light

thats not bad at all, i wonder how diff they fit with jdm's and usdm (headlights)

Quote Originally Posted by josh_877
    thats not bad at all, i wonder how diff they fit with jdm's and usdm (headlights)
    Well, those are the one piece plastic JDM lights. Peano had pics of the gap with the USDM lights. I think it was on page 31 of the Erac1ng thread.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    the gaps aren't that bad, my front bumper meets the fenders like shit, and that's the only really bad part as far as fitment. another shitty thing about the body kit is it's not a "bumper". you can't push down on the front bumper for fear of it cracking since the crash bar is in reality a thin sliver of crap.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Quote Originally Posted by peanotation
    the gaps aren't that bad, my front bumper meets the fenders like shit, and that's the only really bad part as far as fitment. another shitty thing about the body kit is it's not a "bumper". you can't push down on the front bumper for fear of it cracking since the crash bar is in reality a thin sliver of crap.
    How was the fitment of your sideskirts? I had to cut the whole lip off to make it work...the doors rubbed and it looked like shit. And, although the bumper support is thin compared to stock, it seems to be pretty damn sturdy. It won't hold up in a fender bender, but it makes the bumper real solid.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    the side skirts are awesome. just where they meet the fender and quarter panel it looks like shit. i have to get them molded :evil:
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234