The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: recieved a letter in the mail....

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 66
    so then i guess theres no point in me calling him no more. well then i guess i will send in my payment in about 20days.

Pedro PM or IM me later to talk about the shipping cost and stuff.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    i actually got a hold of Jeremy today, and he basically confirmed what StreetDreams said.

i love it when they try to bullshit me.

Jeremy: "Yeah, we finished the Evo hood?"
    Me: "you finished it???"
    Jeremy: "Well, the hood you gave to Mic had a lot of dents in it, so we have the style ready, but we need a hood to put the vents into"
    Me: "So, the hood i donated and TOLD mic was dented won't work?"
    Jeremy: "No"
    Me: "So the evo hood isn't done, and hasn't even been started yet"
    Jeremy: "..........right"
    Me: "OK, i'm sending you the bill for my CF hood that Mic ruined"

i'll know they'll try to pull some bullshit after I send them the bill, but then i'll just sue their ass. problem solved.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Hey Peano...tell Jeremy or Mic that to check the e-mails and PMs on this board, cuz....I am be long awaiting for a reply from them. At least they respond to you. I want my body kit now. :x

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

Mindless
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4-G-rim)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey Peano...tell Jeremy or Mic that to check the e-mails and PMs on this board, cuz....I am be long awaiting for a reply from them. At least they respond to you. I want my body kit now. :x</div>

You might want to tell them to make the front worth a damn. I put my front on last week and all I can say is...... :shock: ....holy headlight gap batman. Plus there's a huge gap where the front meets the fenders. I'll have to get the front molded to the fenders to get rid of the gap. And the gap beneath the headlights....... :x .

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mindless)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4-G-rim)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey Peano...tell Jeremy or Mic that to check the e-mails and PMs on this board, cuz....I am be long awaiting for a reply from them. At least they respond to you. I want my body kit now. :x</div>

You might want to tell them to make the front worth a damn. I put my front on last week and all I can say is...... :shock: ....holy headlight gap batman. Plus there's a huge gap where the front meets the fenders. I'll have to get the front molded to the fenders to get rid of the gap. And the gap beneath the headlights....... :x .</div>

You got to be shitting me. :x

Mindless
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4-G-rim)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mindless)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4-G-rim)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey Peano...tell Jeremy or Mic that to check the e-mails and PMs on this board, cuz....I am be long awaiting for a reply from them. At least they respond to you. I want my body kit now. :x</div>

You might want to tell them to make the front worth a damn. I put my front on last week and all I can say is...... :shock: ....holy headlight gap batman. Plus there's a huge gap where the front meets the fenders. I'll have to get the front molded to the fenders to get rid of the gap. And the gap beneath the headlights....... :x .</div>

You got to be shitting me. :x</div>

Nope....the gap is terrible.

I really feel bad for you 97-98 guys. That sucks major ass. Who wants to post a review of erac1ng in the aftermarket parts & services review forum?

This is getting depressing. Makes me want to settle with the Erebuni kit.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4-G-rim)</div><div class='quotemain'>This is getting depressing. Makes me want to settle with the Erebuni kit.</div>

True!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mindless)</div><div class='quotemain'>You might want to tell them to make the front worth a damn. I put my front on last week and all I can say is...... :shock: ....holy headlight gap batman. Plus there's a huge gap where the front meets the fenders. I'll have to get the front molded to the fenders to get rid of the gap. And the gap beneath the headlights....... :x .</div>

Can you post pics? I'll request my deposit back if it looks that bad. This is ridiculous!!!

this sux... yea im curious how bad is it??... post pics of the gap...asap
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mindless)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4-G-rim)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mindless)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4-G-rim)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey Peano...tell Jeremy or Mic that to check the e-mails and PMs on this board, cuz....I am be long awaiting for a reply from them. At least they respond to you. I want my body kit now. :x</div>

You got to be shitting me. :x</div>

Nope....the gap is terrible.

I really feel bad for you 97-98 guys. That sucks major ass. Who wants to post a review of erac1ng in the aftermarket parts & services review forum?</div>

i think it's time i make this public. i am the poster UltraBrite

http://63.247.78.146/~vendors/forums/viewt...wtopic.php?t=66[/url]

1994 Galant GS 5spd

:? :? sorry peano... u better give a bill for ur fenders...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(krazienluv10)</div><div class='quotemain'>:? Â*:? sorry peano... u better give a bill for ur fenders...</div>

no, it's official. erac1ng is officially fucking me over. those fenders won't get done....ever. if they do, by some miracle of god, it won't be till spring, if we're lucky. the evo hood might get done, just because it's easy and it's more money for them to whore. i'm stuck with RUSTING fenders and a completely ruined CF hood. over $300 in damages. and guess what.

they won't pay.

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Ryan4g64
    how do these assholes do buisness with anyone. I say lets go over there and beat it in to him. Sometimes thats the only way to get what you want!

dude why would they start carving out your fenders and not finish it... thats pretty wack .... if u find some add ons ill help u mold it on and we can try too do it ourselves...

i have informed my father of everything that has happened and legal action will be taken shortly. this isn't going to pleasent for me or "erac1ng" but enough is enough, and i've been pushed way beyond any moral and ethical boundries.

chris, i'll need your help big time molding the side skirts to the front fenders and rear quarter panels. i'll talk to you more about it later. thanks man

1994 Galant GS 5spd

wow...good luck, keep us informed.

Well...I got a letter from them stating they tried to e-mail me about the kit, but I haven't gotten a e-mail at all from them. Anyways...they stated that there isn't going to be a 97-98 front end...that I will have to get a 94-96 T-bar for the kit. (Promise #1 from down the drain). They did honor that I could still get the GB price minus my deposit which is good...but the ONLY way they payment they will take to ship to a business (My job) is if I sent payment via Money order??? I don't understand why I can't pay everything via Paypal. I have e-mailed them to explain why...we'll see. :? Well..in order for me to get the GB price, I have to buy the kit before November 29th or the GB price is VOID....I get 30 days to pay them, but it takes them 4+ months for me to wait for them to get any news on the status of the kit and now getting the depressing news from poor Peano mutilated Galant and Mindless saying the front bumper has huge gaps. :shock: :evil: . This is just getting better

Mindless
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(4-G-rim)</div><div class='quotemain'>Well...I got a letter from them stating they tried to e-mail me about the kit, but I haven't gotten a e-mail at all from them. Anyways...they stated that there isn't going to be a 97-98 front end...that I will have to get a 94-96 T-bar for the kit. (Promise #1 from down the drain). They did honor that I could still get the GB price minus my deposit which is good...but the ONLY way they payment they will take to ship to a business (My job) is if I sent payment via Money order??? I don't understand why I can't pay everything via Paypal. I have e-mailed them to explain why...we'll see. :? Â*Well..in order for me to get the GB price, I have to buy the kit before November 29th or the GB price is VOID....I get 30 days to pay them, but it takes them 4+ months for me to wait for them to get any news on the status of the kit and now getting the depressing news from poor Peano mutilated Galant and Mindless saying the front bumper has huge gaps. :shock: Â*:evil: . This is just getting better </div>

That's odd. I paid my balance to them via paypal.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast