The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: recieved a letter in the mail....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Showing results 41 to 60 of 66
    the only reason im thinking of that they want u to pay by money order is soo that they want u to take resposibility... by including a 3rd party... "paypal" its harder to screw u over...and take your money... with all this hassel we should have gone with the other eracing... :? at least Z got his issues mostly resolved...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Experienced TGC Member Blue Ice's Avatar
    As far as payment i paid by paypal, but i've noticed lately that a lot of people have been opting for other methods of payment recently. Remember it's been since august when i paid my balance. I read or heard something, about paypal, and people, or companies not wanting to use it anymore, but couldn't tell you where or what i read.

8G_GTZ
    just look at this example pic:

here's the availibilty off the sight(yes, i did underline the fact that there were 4 full kits):

Body Kit Availability Date Body Kit Availability Price(USD):

11/06/04, 94-98 7 Gen. Galant, Spec-R Kit, 4 full kits Sale $550
    11/06/04, 95-99 Tercel, F5 Kit, 1 full kit Sale $400
    11/06/04, 99-01 8 Gen. Galant, VR4 Kit, 3 full kits Sale $450
    11/06/04, 99-03 8 Gen. Galant, T.Shark Kit, 1 full kit Sale $400
    11/06/04, 99-03 8 Gen. Galant, T.Shark Fenders, 1 set fender Sale $165
    11/06/04, 99-03 8 Gen. Galant, G.White Fenders, 5 set fenders Sale $165
    11/06/04, 84-87 Toyota Corolla, GTS/SR5 JDM Kit, 2 full kits Sale $400

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    $550? Is this this price of any person who visits the sight and just wants to order a kit? I thought $550 was for the GB people?

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

damn, how do i go about getting my 50 bucks back from them, i paid through paypal......am i screwed?

another thing, MINDLESS...if u say the gap is as big as it is, how come seths didnt look that big, and seth said theres no gap between the headlight and bumper?

Seth has JDM if i believe. If Im correct the JDM install on the normal front requires some cutting for them to fit properly.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'>damn, how do i go about getting my 50 bucks back from them, i paid through paypal......am i screwed?

another thing, MINDLESS...if u say the gap is as big as it is, how come seths didnt look that big, and seth said theres no gap between the headlight and bumper?</div>

call paypal, and you can get their money back through them. and yes, they're making you pay via money order probably because it's hard to screw people with paypal.

well, my side skirts are getting worse. the front parts, where they bolt to the fenders, is HOLLOW at certain parts, and you can push the top layer of material in, to make these small pot marks.

there are a lot of things i want to urge people to do, but i do not want to say anything publically in fear that erac1ng will legally go after me.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Damn, hearing all the shit ya'll are going through, it makes me wonder if I should spend my money on their VR4 kit.
    Mike

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    I didnt notice much of a gap at all under my headlights. And theres no cutting of the stock bumper required to fit in the JDMs. Yes there is slight gap between the fender and bumper, but the stock bumper is like that too. I dont know why the stock bumper is like that too(its like taht on my friends 240sx as well), but its just a little worse with this bumper. Im probably just going to use bondo and fill it in so it looks smooth. Other then that(and the no 97/98 front wich doesnt really bother me, I need a new tbar/header bar anywho) I am pretty well satisfied with eracin1.com. Now I dont know why Mic or the other guy at the shop are not answering emails/calls, that is just childish if you ask me. If they are just simply out of kits and need to make more from the mold then they should just tell us. I do not think they are out to rip people off, its that they just do not have the best business ethic...
    7g for life!

Mindless
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    another thing, MINDLESS...if u say the gap is as big as it is, how come seths didnt look that big, and seth said theres no gap between the headlight and bumper?</div>

IDK maybe I'm just more particular. I just know it's there....that's why it bothers me soo much.

So who has gotten their kit??? Any problems besides what has already been discussed???

I need to replace my bumper. It was in bad shape before, but after I took it off to install the headlights it won't go back on right. I was just wondering if I should get the Erac1ng kit or go with the Erebuni. What are you guys' opinions???

Thanks for the help.

well you know how i feel, i say get the erebuni

1994 Galant GS 5spd

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'>well you know how i feel, i say get the erebuni Â*</div>Yeah, I know. I just am not a big fan of the erebuni; the erac1ng bumper looks really good compared to it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(StreetDreams)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'>well you know how i feel, i say get the erebuni Â*</div>Yeah, I know. I just am not a big fan of the erebuni; the erac1ng bumper looks really good compared to it.</div>

it's not just looks to think about. it's the quality of the bumper, and the overall design. the 240 bumper from erac1ng, i have to admit, looks awesome, but it's cheaply made. i've seen erebuni bumpers on 7Gs abused to the end of time and come out like a champion. i've been babying my bumper from erac1ng and it's starting to show signs of shittiness (is that a word?). i really need to get painted soon

1994 Galant GS 5spd

im sure you could always reinforce the body kit if you wished

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    it's not just looks to think about. it's the quality of the bumper, and the overall design. the 240 bumper from erac1ng, i have to admit, looks awesome, but it's cheaply made. i've seen erebuni bumpers on 7Gs abused to the end of time and come out like a champion. i've been babying my bumper from erac1ng and it's starting to show signs of shittiness (is that a word?). i really need to get painted soon</div>

What do you mean shittiness? Did it crack? What's the problem with it? Regardless, I think you've talked me out of getting it. Plus, I've called Jeremy and emailed him and he hasn't got back to me. One more question...There are several companies selling the Invader style kit on ebay, are they the same quality as the Erebuni? Which company would be the best quality one to get???

I need a bumper, like yesterday!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(StreetDreams)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    it's not just looks to think about. it's the quality of the bumper, and the overall design. the 240 bumper from erac1ng, i have to admit, looks awesome, but it's cheaply made. i've seen erebuni bumpers on 7Gs abused to the end of time and come out like a champion. i've been babying my bumper from erac1ng and it's starting to show signs of shittiness (is that a word?). i really need to get painted soon</div>

What do you mean shittiness? Did it crack? What's the problem with it? Regardless, I think you've talked me out of getting it. Plus, I've called Jeremy and emailed him and he hasn't got back to me. One more question...There are several companies selling the Invader style kit on ebay, are they the same quality as the Erebuni? Which company would be the best quality one to get???

I need a bumper, like yesterday!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:</div>

lol, i dont know anything about those invader kits on ebay, but i'm saying the bumper is shitty, because at the edges, the black finish is starting to chip away, and the way the bumper meets the wheel well it has a huge gap between the plastic wheel covers (you know that vented flexible plastic thats between the front of the wheel and the bumper)

it's just a poorly made kit. the way the rear bumper and side skirts work, you get a ton of tiny pebbles caught inside them, so everyone someone closes a door, you hear this like "shh" as all the pebbles and piece of dirt vibrate inside the bumper and skirts. also, he completely removed my rear and front bumper support crash bars, because they're more shallow than stock, but the rear bumper is only 1/4" too shallow to fit the rear crash bar. basically, he could have just made the rear bumper 1/4" deeper to fit the rear crash bar. that doesn't really matter to me, because when someone hits me, i'll want to kill myself anyways

1994 Galant GS 5spd

im sure you could modify the body kit to put the crash bars back on and about the vibration noises from the body kit thanks you pebbles and so on im sure you could fill in those gabs some how.

Im not defending the low quality job that they did but im sure you can re-inforce it if you like the body kit .. i mean i for one am still gonna buy it but i may try and get someone in australia to re mold it for me from the shell

Quote Originally Posted by peanotation
    Quote Originally Posted by StreetDreams
    Quote Originally Posted by peanotation
    it's not just looks to think about. it's the quality of the bumper, and the overall design. the 240 bumper from erac1ng, i have to admit, looks awesome, but it's cheaply made. i've seen erebuni bumpers on 7Gs abused to the end of time and come out like a champion. i've been babying my bumper from erac1ng and it's starting to show signs of shittiness (is that a word?). i really need to get painted soon

I need a bumper, like yesterday!!! :cry: :cry: :cry:
    lol, i dont know anything about those invader kits on ebay, but i'm saying the bumper is shitty, because at the edges, the black finish is starting to chip away, and the way the bumper meets the wheel well it has a huge gap between the plastic wheel covers (you know that vented flexible plastic thats between the front of the wheel and the bumper)

it's just a poorly made kit. the way the rear bumper and side skirts work, you get a ton of tiny pebbles caught inside them, so everyone someone closes a door, you hear this like "shh" as all the pebbles and piece of dirt vibrate inside the bumper and skirts. also, he completely removed my rear and front bumper support crash bars, because they're more shallow than stock, but the rear bumper is only 1/4" too shallow to fit the rear crash bar. basically, he could have just made the rear bumper 1/4" deeper to fit the rear crash bar. that doesn't really matter to me, because when someone hits me, i'll want to kill myself anyways
    Well Peano, thanks for the advice, but I got the Erac1ng kit anyway. After installing it I realize that everything you said is correct. The design of the rear bumper and side skirts catching road debris. The gap in the front wheel wells. But, I think it's still worth fixing the minor problems with the kit, just so that I could have this style and not the Erebuni. Thanks for your input.

Here's my opinion:
    The rear bumper fits almost perfectly; no major problems. The side skirts didn't fit right at all. There's a lip on it that sits inside the door jamb and because of the crappy fit, the door rubs against it. I cut that entire lip off and I am going to be molding it in. The front bumper fit nicely and is actually pretty sturdy with the bumper support bracket they included. The kit doesn't match up to great with the fenders, but I think that can be worked on. Also there are slight gaps around the headlights, which nobody else noticed except for me. All in all, it's just an okay kit. Don't expect to buy it and install it without doing some kind of modification to it. I do like the fact that the front bumper does not sit too low; when I drop the car I don't want to be plowing the asphalt.

Quote Originally Posted by StreetDreams
    Also there are slight gaps around the headlights, which nobody else noticed except for me.
    where exactly do did only you notice a gap....cuz i remember a while back i had mentioned to peano and mic that there was a gap under the headligh, but i was told it wasnt a big issue. can you please post a pic of where you saw the gap, bcuz it would really suck of there were 2 gaps around he headlights..... :cry:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast