The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ralliart Galant

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Showing results 41 to 42 of 42
    paranormal
    yeah... i think im gonna get the coupe... and sell the mazda3 and keep the galant... that way i have both.. ill use my galant as the daily driver... the thing is i owe more than its worth so trading in for the g35 would cost me a penny.. plus ive already put over 3 grand in the galant.! ohh well i can deal with it im sure ill be more than happy with the 05 g35

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GPTourer)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have yet to see a LSD on an automatic FWD. Nissan has the helical ATB (not quite true LSD, Quaife style) available on their 5(6) speeds. I hope Mitsu has something up their sleeve for at least the Eclipse (and Ral Galant if they are really going to do it.) But then, on the other hand, I haven't seen a Mitsu with traction control on an manual V6 (GTS Eclipse). It seems you get one or the other, but not both.

We all know they could do it, but I don't see Mitsu doing anything but countering the competition (Altima SE-R, Mazda 6) with similar hardware instead of raising the bar with AWD. That's the Evolution's job. Â*

Maybe someday someone with a 9G will get bold enough to weld the rear subrame from an AWD Endeavor under their car and make the first 9G-VR4.</div> he he he :twisted: You know, my wife has the Endeavor. You shouldn't have givin me that idea!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123