The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Radio or Speakers Problem I don't know

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
    G-lanta the VI

Radio or Speakers Problem I don't know

When ever I start to listen to music my speakers will crackle and go out, then out of the blue they cut back on, and some times my radio volume will turn down all by itself with out anyone doing anything. this problem is hard to describe but can someone help me please.

sounds like your head unit's amp is going bad...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

G-lanta the VI
    what do you suggest I do? I was thinking of getting a sound system which I would have to get a new amp anyways. should I do that?

Sexy_Delavatos_G_Ride_:)
    Is it the stock one? Cause i just posted something like this. Read my posts and see what i described what is goin on with ur radio!

G-lanta the VI
    Yeah same thing what do we do?

i suggest that you get a new head unit. the speakers only reproduce sound from the signal it recieves. can't really control the speakers from the speakers itself. you control the signal. thats why im thinking its the head unit.

G-lanta the VI
    where can I get one and how much will it cost me? Thanks for the help!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(G-lanta the VI)</div><div class='quotemain'>where can I get one and how much will it cost me?</div>

you can get a new head unit anywhere. places online like crutchfield and sounddoman. ebay, local audio shops will have them. shoot even the big chain stores like walmart and best buy would have them.

as for how much thats totally up to you. you can get one for 30 bucks or you can get one that costs about a grand. its totally up to you there are different options for head units and different features like cd player, monitors, dvd playback, mp3 playback and etc.