The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Aussie bumper on a American Galant? 6th Gen.

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    G-lanta the VI

Aussie bumper on a American Galant? 6th Gen.

Can you fit an Australlian Galant Front bumper on a American Galant? where can I get one if it does fit?

marktheblake
    If your talking about a 6G galant then the Australian ones were all made in Japan. I am not sure if the USA ones were made in Japan or not, but as far as i can tell from the Workshop manuals, that all the 6G's are exactly the same.

The obvious question is why would you want to?
    The Australian bumper is rather sad.

G-lanta the VI
    Do you know of any websites that i can get the stock bumper for my 6th gen from australlia?

marktheblake
    http://www.adelaidejap.com.au/

I remember this mob had a bumper that I considered buying. Cant remember if it was stock, or was a JDM import.

Mr. O
    Shiping is so expensive from Austrailia. $400 to ship a bumper from Perth to Missouri.

Just like he said The Ausie bumper you see is the same as the japan bumper. Yes it will fit perfectly.

Look here guys, anything can pretty much fit on anything else, it's just a matter of some fabrication and a bit of patience (otherwise known as busted knuckles and missing hair)
    1990 Galant GSX: HKS Super flow, front strut bar, KYB coil overs, UR underdrive crank pulley, Greddy Kevlar Timing belt, Revolution muffler, custom grounds, Center Force clutch, Fidanza flywheel, Pace setter header, 4 wheel cross drilled rotors