The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 04 sti turbo vf 39

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    maximus

04 sti turbo vf 39

Anybody know what this turbo flows or has any specs on it?My buddy is upgrading his turbo and said I could have this for my turbo set-up.I believe this is based of the td05 turbo.I know the exhaust flange is different but I can work around that.I just don't know if it is worth putting on the g.I won't need the wastegate because I will run an external and boost around 12 psi.any comments would help me out.Let me know what you think thanks maximus

01GalantLSV6
    im not sure of the exact specs, but i know its only good for about 350 whp max on STIs before you have to upgrade. if you have a 4 cylinder it would provide enough boost for some good power so if its cheap or free its worth a shot. if you have a v6 dont give it a second look.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Your best bet to find info on this turbo is on the Suburu forums
    7g for life!

maximus
    Thanks for your replies guys.I think I am going to use it.I am only looking for about 280 to the wheels so this should be some where in the ballpark.It should go pretty good at 12psi with the 450 dsm injectors.I will post some more info and dyno # when I get it installed.Thanks again for you help.