The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Pointless Topic :D

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Pointless Topic :D

Scratch Mitsi Galant number E84A-000-838 from the list :cry:

Had an accident about 2 months ago, slid on a wet road and backwards into a pole at about 80km/h (45-50mph ish I think). Now, after stripping the car back, found that the chassis and floorpan has physically crumpled in parts. Hence, car now gets written off... Damnit. At least insurance is paying out on her, bit of a shame really, the engines a proven performer... But oh well. Shit happens I guess!

Oh well, at least its given me a chance to assemble the parts for AK0 take 2... Another manual E-84 VR4, but I'm aquiring twin TD04 9bs, a decent FMIC, engine management etc... Give me about, oh, 6 months, I'll be away Fingers crossed!

On a humorous note - aquired a honda city turbo as a daily runabout... 100hp/700kgs on 7.5:1 compression... Its the most hilarious car I've ever driven Bring on the 14 second 1/4s from a car worth about $400 USD
    1994 E84 VR4 V6
    Single turbo conversion
    Fulltime RWD w/ mechanical LSD

Fun times 8)

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    Sorry to hear that man...hope the next E8 chassis VR4 comes out as a monster! Got any painful pics of the damage on the old on?

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

TGC Regular
    damn :cry: That sucks, but I know your gonna can back w/ something sick as always. OH yeah and any pics of the crash and the new ride?

when is we gon be free????

brandon
    Eek, sorry to hear about that. I'm sure the little Honda is a fun little change of scenery.