The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: just bought nitrous...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 27 of 27
    You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    O and resize your sig pic, Im sick of having to scroll 2 extra pages to see the next post. At least crop it, I dont care about teh sky or ground anywho...
    7g for life!

MnGalant
    I just ran across this post and i had to respond. Ive been a member of this site for over four years , and peano you have to be the biggest ass ive ever seen. Just stop replying to every post and go to anger management, or get a life

GalantGuy96
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MnGalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>I just ran across this post and i had to respond. Ive been a member of this site for over four years , and peano you have to be the biggest ass ive ever seen. Just stop replying to every post and go to anger management, or get a life Â* Â* Â*</div>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>joined: 01 Aug 2002</div>

kids, this brings me to my next example, dont do crack.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GalantGuy96)</div><div class='quotemain'>
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>joined: 01 Aug 2002</div>

kids, this brings me to my next example, dont do crack.</div>
    and class this is a text book example of GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. tgc has been around before this site aka the yahoo group days!
    YES I STILL HAVE MY GALANT!!

GalantGuy96
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MidNightRacing)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GalantGuy96)</div><div class='quotemain'>

kids, this brings me to my next example, dont do crack.</div>
    and class this is a text book example of GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT. tgc has been around before this site aka the yahoo group days!</div>
    the new tgc has been around since 2000 correct?
    even if he was here during the yahoo days, why did it take him so long to register here?
    douche

8G_GTZ
    in a way, we're all gay................

MnGalant
    I was also on the old site. But good come back anyways.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12