The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Engine Dress up

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    TGC Regular

Engine Dress up

Where can i get an engine dree-up kit? I wanan change all the hoses to blue and all of that good stuff??

Are you looking to change the actual hoses with new silicone hoses or to just add some colored wire loom?

Anyway, I bought the Wavmixer kit from RRE. CLICK HERE

Can you remove the stock hoses and paint them as an altenative to buying a kit?

Back from the dead!!!

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    No, Thats retarded. The paint may corrode the rubber and it will fade/chip away with time. Just buy your dress up kit, its only like $20 or so for pretty looking hoses which serve no purpose? :oops:
    7g for life!

Thats all it costs? Well then yeah it would be retarded to paint then. What would be a good brand of spard plug wires to get in color?

Back from the dead!!!

Censee
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(shortdogg2k05)</div><div class='quotemain'>Thats all it costs? Â*Well then yeah it would be retarded to paint then. Â*What would be a good brand of spard plug wires to get in color?</div>im sure u would want plug wires for them to perform better than the stock ones....rather than just the color,,but anyways,, u can find alot on the net,,or any car mag,,like super street ,sport compact catalog...etc.., ,, seacrh for eclipse 00- and up since they would prolly not have galant applications... search cardomain.com too