The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: My car is running real sluggish now

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

My car is running real sluggish now

I have noticed in the past couple of days thats me Galant is being real sluggish. It has no low end, i mean it didnt have alot b4 but it has none now. It was sitting for a month in the body shop up until 2 weeks ago could this have anything to do with it? What can i do to get my low end back, i ran injector cleaner through it it didnt help.
    2002 Galant ES
    Pearl White
    OEM Spoiler
    Cleared Corners, Blue Parking Lamps
    Hyper-White Headlights
    10 min intake
    TB mod
    Painted valve cover
    Ractive MT 226 Universal Muffler

It never does. Injector cleaner is a waste of money. Check and make sure your air filter is clean and unobstructed. You ever seen the shit that floats in the air at the body shop? If the filter's clogged that could be it. Second, take off your intake and clean your throttle body with some carbeurator cleaner. finally check your tranny fluid level. Those things should help for starters.

Chip
    Chip

2000 Basalt Black Metallic GTZ
    (Paint Code: Porsche LC9Z)

Genuine experience carries a lot more credibility than the ability to answer a question.

thank man ill try it tomorrow by the way if anyone in this forum is from the tulsa oklahoma area or anywhere near i am sick of all these damn hondas at the local show we need to hook up and kill some hondas pm me
    2002 Galant ES
    Pearl White
    OEM Spoiler
    Cleared Corners, Blue Parking Lamps
    Hyper-White Headlights
    10 min intake
    TB mod
    Painted valve cover
    Ractive MT 226 Universal Muffler