The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Freakiest thing

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    G-lanta the VI

Freakiest thing

Yesterday I was driving on the road and I was fixing to go up a hill so I tried to push the gas petal and nothing happened and then all of a sudden my car stalled and I just let it roll. What happened?

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Your car died.
    7g for life!

Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    Your car died.
    lol

G-lanta the VI, I think you need to be a little more specific if you want anyone to take your question seriously.

Sexy_Delavatos_G_Ride_:)
    Quote Originally Posted by seth98esT
    Your car died.
    ::giggling::

TGC Regular
    Hm.. odd..
    Donovan J.

Need something from england..or other eastern nations holla...
    I dont mind looking.

Car: Toyota Soarer GT-T Jspec "Limited"
    Galant: at home chillaxen :(

G-lanta the VI
    hes right it did die. the guy that i took it to so i could get it fixed told me to sell it as quick as i can because the computer will fry. all my sencors are fried. it will cost 1800 to get it fixed. thats more than what i got it for. he said it happens to most mitsubishi's

ken inn
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(G-lanta the VI)</div><div class='quotemain'>hes right it did die. the guy that i took it to so i could get it fixed told me to sell it as quick as i can because the computer will fry. all my sencors are fried. it will cost 1800 to get it fixed. thats more than what i got it for. he said it happens to most mitsubishi's</div>

see, here in texas, we would say that guy is a couple bricks short of a full load. and, whoever believes him needs to buy some land in west texas. WAIT!! dont tell me, he's a honda mechanic, right? cause he sure dont know mitsubishi's.