The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 9g being sold in China

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Sometimes i think mitsu wants to fail in the US market, look at the crap we got compared to this car. This car is sleek and sexy, and the us version looks like a pile..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

bacchus
    DAM THOSE HEAD LIGHTS ARE HELLA TIGHT.. UUMMMM WELL IT IS LEFT HAND DRIVE.... WONDER WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO PUT IT ON A SHIP AND GET IT OVER HERE. THAT WILL TEACH THOSE MAXES A LILL SOMETHING ABOUT STYLE.

Quote Originally Posted by keithert
    Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2
    Grunder sounds like the area between one's sac and asshole
    No, that is the perenium. Didn't you pay attention in biology?
    no, its called the gooch.

importing to US

that Grunder looks hot... from the pics its left-hand drive, someone should import that over here somehow. thatd be crazy

00' Diamante LS
    93' Galant n/a (gave to my bro)

The interior looks much much more better than mine, very luxury and simple, that's really tight. Looks like Lexus (yeah, everyone was rite) but the parking light looks like an asian version of Corolla, and the front is just like a Diamante, too bad they stop making diamante anymore...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12