The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
    Censee

DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

after about 3 years of having my hood on,,,this is the only time that i forgot to lock my pins......i was on the highway ,,and all of a sudden i see the hood fly up and smash my windshield......then i remember i was cleaning out the motor awhile earlier and closed the hood but the pins werent hooked....well heres the pics....do i need to say anything else...poor monkey! ... no need to worry i ordered another hood today ....and getting my windshield fixed tommorw....but i dont know if ill make HIN....hopefully most of u guys will keep this in mind when ure thinking of getting hood pins or not...

was the hood latched? when it happened to me it wasnt, and you can imagine how fast i was going cus my windshield got cracked way worst

Not cool, but it look like the monkey saw it coming almost looks like it was bracing him self.

Was there any other damages? scratches on the roof or anything?
    Signature wanted call: 1800-Darkkend

<a>Take Better Photoshots Tips from the Pro's</a>

J
    it's a good thing you're alright. 8)

Censee
    yes just the windshield and hood are fucked up...........luckily the roof wasnt damaged

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Censee)</div><div class='quotemain'>yes just the windshield and hood are fucked up...........luckily the roof wasnt damaged</div>

and that wiper too, good thing nothing else was damaged, and good thing you didnt panic and wrecked.
    Signature wanted call: 1800-Darkkend

<a>Take Better Photoshots Tips from the Pro's</a>

Censee
    yea good thing i was right by the emergency lane

Oh my... I hope my rims are OK..... :fingers:
    Love,
    Matt

Censee
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>Oh my... I hope my rims are OK..... :fingers:</div>

no thanks matt,,,,im fine :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: no injuries :mg: MATT

I love you.
    Love,
    Matt

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    damn, at least you got another hood order righ away. I hope your hood comes in time.. I'll be down there with my crew on the 10th i think, staying at boys moms beach house..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

Censee
    yea hopefully the hood will be here before the 10th for sure... :cry: :cry:

umm, no offense, but how do you forget to latch the hood.

Censee
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Radnoken)</div><div class='quotemain'>umm, no offense, but how do you forget to latch the hood.</div>

by forgetting.....theres not much to understanding that...like when u leave the toilet seat up kinda thing......hood was closed,,,,.but pins werent locked..

Importemptress
    Sorry bout that censee...glad your ok though.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Censee)</div><div class='quotemain'>yea good thing i was right by the emergency lane</div>

Yeah good thing you were on the right place at the right time.
    myspace.com/xxxJ3ffReYxxx
    TEAM TGCLV
    TEAM DOWNFORCE
    LVEVO.org