Thread: Custom TV dash - relocate AC and stereo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 30 of 30
    sheefo2k
    hey i m williming togo all the way to his house and enjoy the party

no matter where i m

hehe someone is going down :mg:

YELLOWGALANT
    Thanks guys for your feedback, well i finally got the parts in today, already installed my doors and stuff, still need to paint those white peices, thinkin og painting them the same color as the shifter bezel. Thanks again

sheefo2k
    WELL CONGRATS. BUT COME ON SHOW US PICS PICS PICS

OH YEA I THINK U SHOULD PAINT IT THE SAME COLOR UR DASHBORD SO IT WOULD LOOK LIKE ITS ONE PICE STOCK

MnM223
    I have a single din 5 inch touch screen radio in my car and was looking to move my climate controls down to the bottom to get me some extra room for my bigger screen. I was going to cut the trim a bit to make room for the screeen but as far as the controls I'm stumped. Any ideas!

wow your found an 8 year old post!.
    2.4L - AWD - 5SPEED - PTE 6057 at __PSI w/Wavetrac LSD

Experienced TGC Member
    I got all excited and was like, "oh shit! Dave is back!!! and he made another one!!! fuck yeah!"

damn't.
    -Chris

well at least this one took the time to actually search before asking questions. so lets applaud him on that and help him out.............

Experienced TGC Member 02redgalant's Avatar
    wow thanks totally got my hopes up for nothing

Experienced TGC Member Bloody Arro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MnM223 View Post
    I have a single din 5 inch touch screen radio in my car and was looking to move my climate controls down to the bottom to get me some extra room for my bigger screen. I was going to cut the trim a bit to make room for the screeen but as far as the controls I'm stumped. Any ideas!
    It's actually really easy to move the climate controlls down. Take off the trim and mess with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue8g View Post
    And fwd grocery fetters are fun, you wouldn't be on this forum if you didn't agree
    Quote Originally Posted by 8thLS6 View Post
    Tuning to me is like magic... I don't understand it but it makes things happen lol

does anyone have a pic of their custom dash...i have really been wanting to put a double din touchscreen in..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12