The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: camber kit experience, Q? back donuts!?

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
    01rbuild

camber kit experience, Q? back donuts!?

my tires got eaten on the inside
    i was told because of rim with change i should get alignment 225/45/17
    then after messing my good tires i had a lot of thread on the outside!
    i got alignment and cheap $45 and was told i needed a camber kit
    $95 installed its been a month and so far so good

problem since this kit is 2 bolts that by the turn of the wrench they give u different angle to the tire if u get on a bad pot hole and such u can mess alignment so its good u keep reciept of alignment i got warranty for a year so i can come back and realign eaven if it is my fault.

the camber kit they installed on my gride is p#81286 and brand http://www.specprod.com/PROD_DIR/PROD_PRODNUMBER.HTML

i just realzed the part is for american cars but its universal it just goes by diameter of original screw of cam.

hope this helps....
    rimms, sooooo much time, centering rings, tunner nuts, expencive tires, camber kit, alignment= $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    gain.......? much better grip?

shoud i get donuts on the back?
    i have an idea of geting 2 new evo emergency tires they r not only for emergency the tire is z rated and they have no restriction on speed or how long can u use it.
    the big problem is the balck ugly rim, it make me look so getto.
    niz rimms in front and ugly donuts in back, the good is little foot print on back.

OPINIONS NEEDED

get an INGALLS camber kit for the rear....and just dont hit deep potholes....watch the road
    President Team DNA IL Chapter
    [email protected]
    www.dnaracing.net

why don't u just get a set of factory alloys?? they'll look better than the donuts, and peform better than the donuts. tires are cheaper than 17's too

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.