The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: modifications to install jdm headss.. on 2000 galant?

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6

modifications to install jdm headss.. on 2000 galant?

hey guys what are the modifictions need to install my jdm heads.. what should i need to do.. to make them fit.. 2000 galant.. and how hard is it.. PLEEEEEAAASSEE.. HELP.. i have been asking but no one has been really of any help.... please.. guys.. thankx
    neel

Re: modifications to install jdm headss.. on 2000 galant?

Quote Originally Posted by neel9
    i have been asking but no one has been really of any help
    Not to be a dick bro, but I think no one has answered because this topic has been covered multiple times, and if you searched for "JDM Headlight Install" you would have found it, but check this link out. Look at Reelax's post.

https://www.thegalantcenter.org/viewt...adlight+install
    Mike

hey ..thankx man.. apretiate it.. i tried but never found the best way to do it.. verey one has different way of doing it so.. i want to know the best way with least amount of modification.. thankx..please help
    neel

Before you do anything, you should remove the original heads, and test fit the j-spec heads to see what you have to modify. The wiring, I think some ppl used universal H1/H7 wire harness instead of wire tapping.

edit: Did you get the heads with the black housing? That shit is gonna look tight with the black on black you already got on the G!
    Mike

8ggalant
    also i replied to your post on GF...good luck

HEY GUYS THANKX.. 8G.. I HEARD U INSTALLED SO.. WHAT DO U RECOMMEND ME??.., PLEAS.E. HELP.
    THANKX
    NEEL