The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: [b]Looking for Reverse Indiglo Gauges - Help Me [/b]

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    GTZ
    I ordered mine last week from Galantspeed.com still haven't recieved anything yet! I don't know what's the deal... I'll let you know IF I do recieved it.

I got mine last week in 2 days priority mail. They will come

check otu ebay...they got reverse indiglo. procarparts.com has regular indiglo if u want too

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

J. T. Z.
    Seeing as GalantESP is gone there is only one other way to get them. If you want them you better hurry because once they are gone, THEY ARE GONE!

Supernova
    They need to make some freakin more is what I say...

J. T. Z.
    I don't know if that will happen as GalantESP had these made up for us. They were never mass produced.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Supernova)</div><div class='quotemain'>They need to make some freakin more is what I say...</div>

there will never be more *insert evil laugh here* Chris @GDI got it made exclusively for GDI. he made two runs, and yea that most recent run (when i got mine) was the last one

Mine broke, was told to send back to GDI, was told GDI is no more. Have no idea where to send them to get them replaced. Help!!!

slowgalant
    how did you break them

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kittle99ES)</div><div class='quotemain'>Mine broke, was told to send back to GDI, was told GDI is no more. Have no idea where to send them to get them replaced. Help!!!</div>

contact the manufacturer...