The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I'm Still Around

Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

I'm Still Around

Man this forum has changed! I like the intro. Long time no speak to alot of you guys. How are things? I have a new project it's not a Galant even thogh days are behind me they were all good memories. Anyone have questions they can contact me. I was one of the Original members of the Galant Center and one of the Pioneers for new Ideas on the 8G. I am proud to say I was one of the first. Take care L8TRZ
    www.facebook.com/Rican219
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT

ORIGINAL GALANT CENTER MEMBER (One of the first)

damn guy. long time no see. nice to hear from ya

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Re: I'm Still Around

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rican219)</div><div class='quotemain'>Man this forum has changed! I like the intro. Long time no speak to alot of you guys. How are things? I have a new project it's not a Galant even thogh Â*days are behind me they were all good memories. Anyone have questions they can contact me. I was one of the Original members of the Galant Center and one of the Pioneers for new Ideas on the 8G. I am proud to say I was one of the first. Â*Take care L8TRZ</div>
    I'm glad I could bring you back to help out with all of the NewBs Questions....

I ran into him on yahoo
    and it turns out he thought the site was down.....
    :twisted: Changed adress to .com instead of .net..... :!:

Jose a great guy......Has already helped me out alot!
    Welcome back!

LOL Yeah I had someone ask me questions about my car VIA email and he told me the new addressto the Galant Center because after sold my car the only thing I was doing was fixing up other Galants in the area and I few out of State Ones. So I was out of the loop for a couple of years. But now I'm back to see how the car has changed and to say what's up and help where I can. Got a new toy so I'm not completely out of the car show scene.
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT

that sick ass black shogun car has been my inspiration for quite some time, finally get to see who owned it

wow long time i remember you convinced me to get a black G...
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

LOL You know what thanx guys. I miss my car it was one of a kind back in the day. And now that it's gone I want others to to enjoy how tight the 8g can look with the right look to it. I have helped many people do their Galant and no one was let down when it was done. I was one of the pioneers you could say LOL. There are alot of great looking cars on this site I spent last night looking at some of them and WOW they look tight. There is no way if I would have kept mine and didn't keep putting time and money into it that I could compete with some of them. So Mad props to you guys!
    2008 Pontiac G8 GT

I thought you were gone for good. I still remember the first time I saw your G on the Yahoo board with the Erebuni bumper and the mirrors on the underside of the hood. As you can see, I've come along way since those days. Thanks for the inspiration.