The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Custom FB/CF/Metal parts. What do you want!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 41
    You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar

Custom FB/CF/Metal parts. What do you want!

I am thinking about making parts for us 7gers. All these guys are making parts for the 8g but none for the 7g. Heres a list of things I "may" start making:

Intercooler piping for FMIC, all welded pipes: $175-200
    02 Dumpt tube $???
    CAI for NA $???
    CF/FB gauge pod $???
    CF Door sills $???
    CF Dash pieces $???
    CF Spark plug cover(for 4g63t) $???
    CF Door panel inserts $???
    CF/FB Center vent to hold SAFC and Gagues $???
    CF Armrest $???

So give me more ideas. What parts would you like? Im not making huge things like hoods or body kits. Just small things. I am going to start making test pieces for my car, and if things turn out good, I may start selling.

I know for sure this spring I am going to make IC piping for you guys. I need to make another set for myself and weld it together. It will be 2-3" piping(I am using 2.5") and all mandrel bends. I can also make it flanged to use the galant TB or a turbo 1g/2g TB elbow. My IC piping I made is short route and no cutting required. BOV return line is short and can flange it for any BOV you want. I also might make an intake or modify the Dejon Tool intake(one I bought) to be included with the kit.

Again I am just gauging your guys interest. Tell me what you want!
    7g for life!

If it looks good then I want the I.c piping in 3" to use with a 63 t/b
    YES I STILL HAVE MY GALANT!!

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    CF gas doors? i always wanted one, and the "gb" going on right now for the 7G/8Gs is completely dead.
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

8G_GTZ
    seth you know what i want .

Mindless
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'>CF gas doors? i always wanted one, and the "gb" going on right now for the 7G/8Gs is completely dead.</div>

That's a f*cking surprise

cf intercooler pipes, im in th eprocess of trying to get the endtanks of my intercooler cf
    TEAM GENESIS

Carbon fiber arm rest, door sills, gas door, gauge bezel...hell yeah you most definitely got my interest

brandon
    Hey Seth, how soon on the IC piping? I'd love to throw that money your way instead of to someone around here.

Well I am going to order some more mandrel bends sometime soon. Your running a 1g bov and galant elbow right? Ill make up a new set or two, should be done in a month or so depending on how busy I am at work. Only thing you will have to do is cut the pipes where they meet the fmic. Ill make them extra long there so they will fit any size fmic.

My FMIC specs are 28x13x3 with 2.5" inlet/outlet. What size piping do you want? 2, 2.5, or 3"? 3" will pretty much mate up to the 1g na tb or stock galant tb, no reducers. 1g turbo tb always has a craptacularly small tb elbow. I will buy a tb elbow flange and incorporate the intercooler piping into the tb elbow so there isnt any reducing.

As soon as I have the first kit made, Ill post pics.

[Edit]
    Alls you will need is a J-pipe to make this piping work. I can order the Dejon-Tool J-pipe and/or intake pipe for additional pricing:

J-pipe: $75
    2g Intake pipe: $145 2-3/4"-3"
    $155 3-1/2-4"

I might try to incorporate the J-pipe into the piping as well, Ill just have to see how that goes. I also can make this a kit and include an fmic for an additional $300 or so equipped with brackets to mount the fmic. But for now, I need to get the piping down...
    7g for life!

brandon
    Right now I'm running the 1G BOV, but I have a GReddy Type S I was hoping to switch to when I ran new pipes. Stock Galant TB and stock 14b j-pipe also...

I'm most likely going with a small GReddy FMIC or similar, 2.5" inlet/outlet and was hoping for 2.5" piping.

No rush at all on this, so if and when you do get around to it keep my name on the list.

Ill definitely have a set done in less then a month. I can get greddy and 1g bov flanges, same price.

Only problem I have right now is beading the pipes. I need to lookinto that more, but all the ends will be beaded. Hopefully the only couplers you will need is for the tb, fmic, and dp, everything else will be welded.

Ok Ive figured up prices for the piping:

2" - $175
    2.5" - $200
    3" - $225

These prices include bov flange and ready to bolt up the the tb preference of your choice. You will need a J-pipe unless I can figure out an easy way to fab my own up. So for $500-600 you can have a bolt on fmic setup. Not bad if you aske me
    7g for life!

brandon
    Sounds good. Post pics when you're done but you can still count me in.

how about some side window air deflectors.... been wanting those for some time now seth...
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

Import_Beast
    how bout some C/F eyebrows for the headlights

8G_GTZ
    i want C/F nuts and gas door, and spark plug wire cover for the new head , and a hood, and a trunk. that's all. like $10+shipping right?

steve

GalantGuy96
    cf triple, gauge pod.
    shit better fit my vr-4, 150 for plastic gauge holders? fuck no!!!!

im sure this post has confused many of you.

:nope: :sad2: cant we be serious here? how offten do we get a chance to get new 7g parts made?
    YES I STILL HAVE MY GALANT!!

8G_GTZ
    Quote Originally Posted by MidNightRacing
    :nope: :sad2: cant we be serious here? how offten do we get a chance to get new 7g parts made?
    what? lol......we can't joke around with our friends. what are we coming to? :? i do want some of those parts i listed, seth knows that.

steve

Anything you can do for my 6G Seth?
    myspace.com/xxxJ3ffReYxxx
    TEAM TGCLV
    TEAM DOWNFORCE
    LVEVO.org

how about outside door pillars... in CF, just an idea
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast