The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Ever heard of this?

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Ever heard of this?

Has anyone ever heard of this kit for the 7g, CHARISMA or KARIZMA, dont know how its spelled. Thanx

shannon957g
    Only heard of :

Shogun
    Combat
    Invader

and some more but can't remember!

If you find anything more out...let us know!

do you have a picture? different dealers will give different names for the same kit so it might be a kit that we already know of.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Are you sure you aren't thinking of a the actual car that Mitsubishi makes called the Carisma?

Click Here

damn that looks like a lancer shell and its not a bad look either

shannon957g
    Mmmm...

Looks nice!

Go go Mitsubishi!

I think I recruited a fellow Galant owner to TGC tonight.

I met up with a co-worker and one of his friends which is in a car club in Knoxville.

We're standing around in the parking lot getting ready to go to Applebee's to get some grub, and a modded 8 G pulls in the parking lot. (I'm freaking out by this time..because it's a beautifully clean 8th gen, AND it's modded.) Turns out that he's with the rest of the 20 some odd people.

So we eat dinner, and the guy starts to walk to his car and I'm like "HEY MAN!" and tell him about thegalantcenter.net .... he did seem interested.

So hopefully we'll be seeing him around here on the boards. He's pretty cool!

no i dont have a pic. A friend has the car. He has it on his 7g and from what you showed me i dont think they make that charisma for the 7g. So i dont know. But something like that for the 7g would be worth looking into.

Well, unless your friend imported a kit from overseas, the only one available here in the states for the 7G is the one below.

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(REDLANT97)</div><div class='quotemain'>no i dont have a pic. A friend has the car. He has it on his 7g and from what you showed me i dont think they make that charisma for the 7g. So i dont know. But something like that for the 7g would be worth looking into.</div>

as far as i know, there are only 2 kits for the 7g... the erubuni shogun (invader, cyber) kit and the era1ng 240 kit, everything else is custom or jdm

when is we gon be free????