The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Another Pathetic WRC Season for Mitsubishi (04)

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Another Pathetic WRC Season for Mitsubishi (04)

Now don't get me wrong, Mitsu did an excellent job during 1996-2001 in the FIA World Rally Circuit. Ever since Tommi Makinen left the team, his predecesor(s) and the company itself, had gone to the shitters. This is the remodeled EVO 8(.5) we are talking about. Look at the Manufacture points below to see how embarrassing the scores were. Yes, Citroen and Puegeot don't export car to the U.S. but FORD? Makes you wanna buy a Ford Cogsworth (Focus) over an STi. A big jump between 4th and 5th position. I even heard that on some races the Hyundai Accent Team beat the EVO, sad...an Evo got own3d by an Accent... :shock: :shock:

1. CITROËN 194 Pts

2. FORD 143 Pts

3. SUBARU 122 Pts

4. PEUGEOT 101 Pts

5. MITSUBISHI 17 Pts

You are here entirely tooo much!! 4-G-rim's Avatar
    I don't follow WRC that much...but is it the drivers or the car thats causing the results of Mitsu's poor showing in the WRC?

1991 Galant VR4 1948/2000_________1996 Galant "S" 5 speed 2.4L turbo

StArlite
    well, last season Mitsu only participated in a few races - NOT full season..
    this is because they've had some problems with the Lancer WRC since it's launch a couple of years ago..

last year they competed in a few WRC rounds to do some testings and development.

Mitsu will be back for a full season this year, and have a goal of making top results again from next season (2006).