The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Weapon R Intake

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    o0 XeRO G 0o

Weapon R Intake

Has anybody here ever seen the Weapon R Intake on a Galant? How do they do? Are they worth my 212 bucks? Thanks alot guys. LATER!

i seen it. not even worth 100 bucks...but then i build intakes for a hobby

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    white ghost has it.....not a very good pic, but it looks just like mine, but painted

better pic
    7g for life!

take note that the weapon-r is a short ram setup, not that whole cold air setup

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

Experienced TGC Member
    Just for more visual:

Here's the $150 peice that weaponR sends you.. drum roll please...
    (Heineken not included )

And here is the kit (minus a MAS adapter and reducers)

I was so disapointed when mine came, what a rip off. I bought an intake for an Intergra and I am MUCH happier with the performance.

Check it out here.... ClickDis

Just wanted to give you an idea of what you would actually be getting, so you don't have to share in my disappointment
    [b]<span style='color:blue'>Wes</span>
    The true path to enlightenment is Here
    <-Check it out Maz
    My 7g

[b]<span style='color:darkred'>ClubTGC Shidoshi-Kai Fellowship</span>

yeah I have the weapon R intake as well. I like it, but I agree it is not worth the money. 1 you are getting ripped off if you have to pay 212 bucks! I only paid 150. 2 you have to cut the pipe because some asshole at weapon R did not measure things right or something because the damn thing does not fit! So yeah look into other alternatives

"Why fart and waste it when you can burp and taste it!"

If you are going with a short-ram, just get a MAS adapter, K & N cone filter, and some exhaust piping.
    Paint the piping in whatever color you want.
    You gain knowledge through learning not by increasing your post count...please search

MitsuMan
    Thats what I did, josh u are so smart!

brandon
    I got my Weapon R for free, so it was well worth it.

If you can get it used, or very cheap, it's a nice setup for a short ram because it includes a MAS adaptor.

It may also be a good option because I've heard of a few people (including myself) that have had problems with the metal MAS adaptor fitting properly.

BEAST
    I've got the Weapon-R Intake. I am pretty happy with it. I spent $180. on mine. If I could go back and do it again, I would have just got an adaptor and K&N Cone filter and some intercooler pipe or another car's short ram pipe and done it that way for a lot cheaper. But I don't really have any regrets about doing it. I just hooked up a dryer vent for cold air intake and I'm was set. It was a bitch getting it on though because I had to have the speed shop cut the pipe for me so it would fit but it looks like weapon-r finally got the pipe the right size.