The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 7G Headlight covers

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
    Import_Beast

7G Headlight covers

Here's what they look like on the 7g.

These are going bye-bye when I install my JDMs.

SamirDarji
    Only seeing x's

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SamirDarji)</div><div class='quotemain'>Only seeing x's Â*:(</div>

right click and click properties. copy and paste the image address to the URL bar
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

SamirDarji
    I see it now. Those covers would be sweet on a black car with black rims and everything else black with a black tint. Hell, put in nightvision and you could drive around all stealth-like!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SamirDarji)</div><div class='quotemain'>I see it now. Â*Those covers would be sweet on a black car with black rims and everything else black with a black tint. Â*Hell, put in nightvision and you could drive around all stealth-like! Â*</div>

I gave the headlight covers to MightyDSM. His galant is black with black rims. They look sweet on his ride.

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    how's the light output with those? the 7G headlights are pretty inefficient to begin with...
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

i think they look ugly.... :?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'>how's the light output with those? the 7G headlights are pretty inefficient to begin with...</div> The light output sucks. I used to run with my highbeams on and still couldn't see too well. Around the city it was okay because of all the street lights, but on dark country roads I couldn't see shit - except about 50 feet of road in front of me.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(josh_877)</div><div class='quotemain'>i think they look ugly.... :?</div>Yeah, I tend to agree. I would have taken them off a long time ago, but the bra looks better with the blackouts on the headlights, and I need to keep the bra on to keep my bumper from falling off on the driver's side. But, on MightyDSM's car, they look pretty good; black on black on black. They look better on his car then they did on mine.

SamirDarji
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'>how's the light output with those? the 7G headlights are pretty inefficient to begin with...</div>That's why I mentioned night-vision.