The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Possible GB on a new strut bar?????

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 37 of 37
    Damn tradmarks I totally forgot about that. I like the look of that one also but I would really like to get something on that STB in writing. What about "TGC"

Jason

www.edelhausrottweilers.com

Drama? I handle 150lb rotties all day, I can handle your drama...

TGC Regular
    i like the tgc and all but dont think id want it on the bar lol i like the sujjestion of takin it to a machine shop and getting whatever you want done to it that way no one but the person getting it done is to blame
    - Atba

So maybe just a flat blank side that is so ya long. I think that is a good idea. That way you can give it a more personal touch. I think any engraving shop should be able to do this. How wonder how much it would cost though.

Jason

TGC Regular
    i personaly dont know but it cant realy be that much
    - Atba

For personalizing, I'm sure you can get it inscribed somewhere. There are places at the mall that inscribe glass and other little shops that sell knives, lighters, pens, etc. that they monogram.

Or perhaps a generic monogram like "Pro-Racing" or "Stylin'" or "Street Scene"...... whatever, just thinking out loud!

[size=10]<span style='color:white'>. . . .</span>

Nick VR4
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Beat
    i like the tgc and all but dont think id want it on the bar lol i like the sujjestion of takin it to a machine shop and getting whatever you want done to it that way no one but the person getting it done is to blame
    Wouldnt that make it weaker and break under stress ???

the manufacturer might just want to put their name or logo on the strut bar. that could be something. or even a sticker.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

If this STB bar had the Diamond Star on it I would get it in a hearbeat! You know what i saw at a recent car show. This guy from Connecticut had these chrome door sills that said Galant on it! Now that was hot! We need to see if we cant get some of those!
    The First Supercharged 4cyl Galant!!!!!!!!

www.rippmods.com

Before there were any, there was me.

TGC Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by TJC
    Or perhaps a generic monogram like "Pro-Racing" or "Stylin'" or "Street Scene"...... whatever, just thinking out loud!
    nya that would be kind of a turn off for me if were doing custom work we should have it stand out a little id rather it be plain and we get some stuff done to it oweselfs personaly inscrbed what ever we want on it the generic thing's not for me.
    - Atba

Ranger_kill
    I hate to say this but i think DC makes the best looking STB. If it looked like that i would buy I quick quick.

http://www.nopionline.com/index.cfm?fuseac...tsstrutbars.jpg

TGC Regular
    thats the usual stb arent there one's allready available like that for the 8g? i want somethign diff
    - Atba

TGC Regular
    any new info on the stb outlaw?
    - Atba

Nope not yet. I emailed him only yesterday as to what we are looking for. I am just waiting on a response.

Jason

Aztec
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ranger_kill)</div><div class='quotemain'>I hate to say this but i think DC makes the best looking STB. Â*If it looked like that i would buy I quick quick.

http://www.nopionline.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=dsplargepic&vpic=LDCSportsstr utbars.jpg</div>

ditto

TGC Regular
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Aztec)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ranger_kill)</div><div class='quotemain'>I hate to say this but i think DC makes the best looking STB. Â*If it looked like that i would buy I quick quick.

http://www.nopionline.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=dsplargepic&vpic=LDCSportsstr utbars.jpg</div>

ditto</div>

id sujest you 2 over to the freedom design strut bar from ptuning.com i think it looks a lot like what you want
    - Atba

No not yet. I got a couple replies but we where working out the final details. The last I heared there computer systems just got a Klez virus that they had to deal with. One thing that were waiting for is for Ken Brookes shop repair there lift and when TJC goes to the shop for pototyping for our catback exhaust that is when Gregg from HyperDrive will measure TJC's car for the STB.

Jason

TGC Regular
    ya same here outlaww if you could send me a pm when you get some new news on this let me know if you can
    - Atba

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12