The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Performance Upgrades and Tranny Swap

Showing results 1 to 13 of 13
    booger318

Performance Upgrades and Tranny Swap

hey im not a "newb" or anything im not a pro with my car yet but i did all the work so far myself... i want to do a manual swap i kno a few things that i need to get. i kno for a fact all the stuff i need is at a local junkyard around my way so that shouldnt be a problem. i have a lot of money saved up and im looking to get the most hp out of my na motor as possible before i hit up the sds and possibly nos i am def gonna bore it out and get forged pistons and alot of other lil things just curious about everyones ideas.... im not sure how much horse power u can crank out of a v6 NA anyone have any idea on that? well a couple of questions i have are listed above and the big question i have is if anyone knows if theres a picture or written guide for the tranny swap... my friend did his own tranny swap on a mustang so he knows a lil bit and it shouldnt be that huge of a difference but i mean theres alot of talk that u lose alot of options with the swap such as reverse lights and i have a python alarm that i just put in with a remote start and pager system so could i keep the remote start or would it be too dangerous... well i kno a few people did the tranny swap did they post any pics or anything? and im not trying to be an a-hole starting a new topic that a dozen other people already did but i searched a million times it feels like everytime i hit the search button all it does is put all the topics in a new order it really doesnt search anything. plus on top of the frustration u guys have like a thousand idiot proof tutorials on how to change light bulbs and put wire mesh in i mean im not the best mechanic but when someone asks about a huge projext such as a tranny swap everyone says to do a search... well take those BS tutorials out and put some usefull shit in there ya kno what i mean well anyway blah blah blah i just need some help on the tranny swap and if anyone can chime in on any ideas how to crank out the most hp from my v6...

p.s. as of now i have (performance wise...) xiracing headers, no cat, obx uni muffler custom built cat back, and injen cai

From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

Censee
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cali)</div><div class='quotemain'>Click Here</div>
    asshole!!!!!!!! :x

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Censee)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cali)</div><div class='quotemain'>Click Here</div>
    asshole!!!!!!!! :x</div>

cunt.

booger318
    yea im an asshole... the search on this site sucks my balls whatever... u guys can click here www.yourcarisuglyyoupieceofasiantrash.com

not to be a asshole but sometime you just gotta do things yourself. I say do it then post up a tutorial for it so all the credit goes to you for the first full tutorial. When i did my swap i said fuck it im not going to look online n beside there aint to much info and it will be fun discovering things as i go along. I never did a full tutorial then peano came in with his swap tutorial he asked me and other ppl a thing or two during the process. So find out who did the swap get some of thier contact info and when you run into a problem contact them. Also take tons of pics for the tutorial
    YES I STILL HAVE MY GALANT!!

8ggalant
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(booger318)</div><div class='quotemain'>yea im an asshole... the search on this site sucks my balls whatever... u guys can click here www.yourcarisuglyyoupieceofasiantrash.com</div>

lmao...dude no one was calling U an asswhole they were talking to eachother....if u have any other ?'s about a tranny swap u can ask me (if u have a 99-03...

the reason he just put the search link is that this topic has been covered and like midnight said there is not tutorial..but if u had searched u may have found out who did the swap and then u could ask them questions...good luck

and im not asian as are not a large percentage of this site

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(booger318)</div><div class='quotemain'>yea im an asshole... the search on this site sucks my balls whatever... u guys can click here www.yourcarisuglyyoupieceofasiantrash.com</div>
    Do a search, dick munch. I'm sorry everyone's tutorials on here are "BS," why don't you make your own then? If you're going to beg for help, don't be a bitch when we offer you what we have.

booger318
    yea ok your the dick munch and your girl is ugly... hahaha! yea you have an integra and your talkin trash on this site. good job buddy. the tutorials on this site are bullshit i havent found one tutorial that isnt self explanitory like put tail lights on or clearing the corners or clearing the orange off of your needles... the main thing i need to know is all the parts im gonna need for my swap me and my friend can def do it so im not worried about that. thanks for the help tho 8g... i got a 00 es v6 i plan on doing a whole lot of work to it since i have been savin but im not gonna get into that u dont have any interior or underchassis pics 8g do ya? if u do let me kno, and one more comment to the shit bag on a galant site with an integra u can kiss my ass cuz integras are ugly and i hope u go to a mall and it gets stolen haha bye bye

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(booger318)</div><div class='quotemain'>yea ok your the dick munch and your girl is ugly... hahaha! yea you have an integra and your talkin trash on this site. good job buddy. the tutorials on this site are bullshit i havent found one tutorial that isnt self explanitory like put tail lights on or clearing the corners or clearing the orange off of your needles... the main thing i need to know is all the parts im gonna need for my swap me and my friend can def do it so im not worried about that. thanks for the help tho 8g... i got a 00 es v6 i plan on doing a whole lot of work to it since i have been savin but im not gonna get into that u dont have any interior or underchassis pics 8g do ya? if u do let me kno, and one more comment to the shit bag on a galant site with an integra u can kiss my ass cuz integras are ugly and i hope u go to a mall and it gets stolen haha bye bye Â*:D</div>

hmm for a newbie you run your mouth a lot. you talk shit about this site yet your asking us for help? hmm good one buddy that'll get you far in your projects. sorry your too lazy to read shit this topic has been discussed many many times. there's even a complete topic that discusses all the parts...i would give you the link but strangely enough my car is a ugly piece of shit. oh yea, me and censee are both nica's mofo.

btw, scootin has more knowledge of YOUR car than you will ever have.. so yea, chill.

booger318
    u two are nuccas? i used to have one in my family tree.... than we cut him down.. but anyways im not talkin trash about the site if u didnt drop out of high school to sell drugs maybe u could have read that i said the tutorials are ridiculous but when someone has a serious question everyone gets so upset... ah well i dont mind i like how u stood up for your boyfriend tho also thats cute he could have more knowledge but he doesnt have the car so hes useless...

booger318
    and how the fuck am i a newbie u mean to the website cuz i only have 17 posts and u have well over 1200 that just means your all talk im too busy workin to be on here i just had one question.... it didnt get answered so fuck it...

i really didn't want to break this out but here goes...

please keep your off topic and trash talking stuff in the off topic forums or between yourselves. and when you guys are more civilized, you can start posting meaningful stuff in this forum.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.