The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Install problems with brakes! HELP!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 26 of 26
    yeah, bradi rotor Cross Slotted -- $140-150 for front only ( 2 rotors ) these are for V6 -- if you buy all corner i can give u cheaper
    Click Here for Picture

here is another pic installed :
    Installed on my car
    Sex is when a guys information
    enters a girls communication
    to increase the population
    for a younger generation
    do you get the information...
    or do you need a demonstration ??

o yea you might wanna contact Precision Brake Company. They sell many brands of rotors there and was our TGC affiliate for the old DBA brake rotor group buy.

http://www.precisionbrakescompany.com

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

poloprincess
    Yeah I think you read that wrong. 190.00 for the pair is actually not bad at all. Yeah I have an I4 so they wont fit your V6. But the V6Eclipse rotors should fit your V6 Galant. The only change is that the 2001 Galant and Eclipse V6 went back to a single piston Caliper. I have the V6 Eclipse 2000 and it has dual piston calipers. Our cars are the same exactly. Just different body styles. So if you have a 2k Galant V6 the 2k Eclipse GT rotors will fit your Galant.

Galant_01
    Ah you are right! OK I am getting this now! The 2001 Galant & Eclipse have the single piston calipers! (Mine sure does!) but the 2000 Eclipse & Galant have double piston calipers! (Which is why these damn things do not fit!))

So again our list is up to:

RRE - Power Slot Slotted Rotors (I4-$75 each/ V6-$95 each)
    Nopi - Power Stop Cross Drilled Rotors ($76.80 each)(Unconfirmed Fit)
    KRP Braking Systems - Brembo Slotted & Cross Driled ($70 each)
    "Unknown Company" - Bradi Slotted & Cross Drilled ($65 each)
    Precision Brake Co. - NONE Available at this time! (I just got off the phone with them!)

Gilhuly
    I did business with KRP and they did great for me. 4 drilled, slotted rotors and pads for like $354. Everything went on great and I love them. And to respond to the above - Semi metallic pads don't have to make any noise - use the brake quiet spray on the backs of the pads when installing.

Galant_01
    OK I just ordered my front Brembo Cross Drilled & Slotted Rotors, and Metal Masters Pads shipped for $155 from Boomer at KRP! I guess Boomer is dealing with the car clubs now(or so he says)! So I thought I would just put out the info!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12