The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Do You Have Underdrive Pulleys?

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
    SamirDarji

Do You Have Underdrive Pulleys?

If so:[LIST]Who makes them?[*]How long have you had them?[*]What type of set is it (crank only, crank, ps, ac, etc.)?[*]How much did you pay?[*]Where did you get them from?[*]How much work did it take for you to install them (if you did them yourself)?[LIST]Just found my crank pulley wobbling back and forth and making clinking noises as it contacts something metal. Thank you for any feedback.

Mindless

Re: Do You Have Underdrive Pulleys?

[quote=SamirDarji]If so:[LIST]Who makes them?[*]How long have you had them?[*]What type of set is it (crank only, crank, ps, ac, etc.)?[*]How much did you pay?[*]Where did you get them from?[*]How much work did it take for you to install them (if you did them yourself)?[LIST]

-1 year + or -
    -Crank, PS, WP, ALT
    -Around $500
    -Unorthodox Racing
    -Not too bad, It's less of a pain than installing new springs / shocks

I am going to take mine off soon. LMK if you'd be interested in buying them.

[quote=Mindless]
    Quote Originally Posted by SamirDarji
    If so:[LIST]Who makes them?[*]How long have you had them?[*]What type of set is it (crank only, crank, ps, ac, etc.)?[*]How much did you pay?[*]Where did you get them from?[*]How much work did it take for you to install them (if you did them yourself)?[LIST]

-1 year + or -
    -Crank, PS, WP, ALT
    -Around $500
    -Unorthodox Racing

How soon is soon? and How much are you asking for them?

Thanks.

Mindless

[quote=StreetDreams]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindless
    If so:[LIST]Who makes them?[*]How long have you had them?[*]What type of set is it (crank only, crank, ps, ac, etc.)?[*]How much did you pay?[*]Where did you get them from?[*]How much work did it take for you to install them (if you did them yourself)?[LIST]

-1 year + or -
    -Crank, PS, WP, ALT
    -Around $500
    -Unorthodox Racing

How soon is soon? and How much are you asking for them?

Thanks.
    As soon as someone decides to buy them....lol. I'd like to get $250 shipped.

SamirDarji
    Thank you for the info. Why are you taking yours off?

Mindless
    Thank you for the info. Why are you taking yours off?
    The galant is becoming my beater because I bought a civic hatch. I plan to turbo the hatch so I need all the loot I can scrounge up.

Mindless, are those the SS series the underdriven pulleys, or are those just the lightened ones? Do you have a model number for them? I am very interested in them. Check your PMs.