The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: wheres the horn located on our 6g's?

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

wheres the horn located on our 6g's?

Does anyone know where the the clever folks at mitsubishi hid the horn on our 6g's... Im thinking about gettin an airhorn. Im only 18 and theres plenty of fun I could have with an airhorn in my car...

00' Diamante LS
    93' Galant n/a (gave to my bro)

ken inn
    on the vr4, they are inside the bumper, one at each corner. i dont remember if you can access them if you remove the headlite. i have had the bumper off the car so many times i can do it blindfolded.

Re: wheres the horn located on our 6g's?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rollingwithdubz)</div><div class='quotemain'>Does anyone know where the the clever folks at mitsubishi hid the horn on our 6g's... Im thinking about gettin an airhorn. Â*Im only 18 and theres plenty of fun I could have with an airhorn in my car...</div>On my 6g they were in the behind the bumper/grill in the middle. They are connected to the same piece of metal that has your hood lock on it. (2 round thing)
    1990 Mitsubishi Galant 2.0 GLSi Hatchback *SOLD*
    2004 Renault Clio 1.5 dCi

plunkotica
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>behind the bumper/grill in the middle</div>
    indeed they are. i recently got myself a galant, and discovered when having a look around that there was an airhorn already installed, just no power too the compressor or a button, so, a mate and i fixed it up, now it's blasting pedestrians left and right.

some of the reactions are hilarious, one chick down the beach nearly fell over. it's as loud as a f*cking freight train.

left - the horn and compressor
    right - the button we rigged up

lol nice just hope a cop doesnt hear it