Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 25 of 25
    You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    Yea peano. Yo mama.

Damn, everybody's so fiesty

Quote Originally Posted by shogun7g
    i would like to qoute this:

Quote Originally Posted by 2fat4ya
    i decided to buy an 04 Galant. Not much is there to upgrade except for an air filter so...
    i have seen lots of things for suspension, a full SDS system from RIPP mods, lots of motor swaps, custom turbo kits not involving a leaf blower, exhaust, and yes, the air filter.

steve
    Sorry, but you are thinking of the 8G (1999-2003) Galants. The 9G doesn't have support like that.

by your parents and that cop <----------------

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2fat4ya)</div><div class='quotemain'>I have actually made a supercharger like this one using a used car blower. if you've seen one, its blows alot of air. Hmmm... for a 17 year old kid, i had no money and saw my mom's(yea so...) 01 Mitsubishi Mirage with a 4 speed transaxle. If you've driven one, its slow. A Toyota Echo even beat me. That's sad. Well found a used car blower and fix it just like the way they have it on the pix(even put in a K&N air filter to complete the package. Well after connecting the positive to positive and having a groundwire go through the firewall to my hands(i put in a diff ground wire inside too) i connect them together to complete the cuircuit. Well high wattage means high sparks(woo... hoo... scared of the girls everytime i touch the wires) and the blower pushing air. Well i turned it on in idle and it chocks the engine(duh...) Turned it on while flooring and made no difference(just realized that i've spent my life savings($100) for nothing) Well, after wasting all those time, i decided to go back home. On the way home, an old lady crossed off the road not seeing that the left turn green light has turned off and we ended up crashing into each other. well i totaled my mom's car and got shouted at by my parents for having an old lady crashing at their car and me being the victim. A cop that knows cars looked at the car while i was being checked by EMS. Then he came up to me and ask me what the heck was under the hood. I told him it's a home made supercharger and he started to crack up laughing infront of me. Well i probably had that comming so I just told him my brother did it(i already felt bad about the car and don't need to be laugh at that much) After that incident, i was forced by my parents to replace the car and pay for the new one. Since im tromatized from that small, paper like car after the accident, i decided to buy an 04 Galant. Not much is there to upgrade except for an air filter so...</div> Yo the story is funny as HELL but sorry to hear about the accident. Was the old lady alright? I'm just now comin back to this post I thought it'd be dead by now. And Dang Peano! You gets no love on this board do you man! LOL

:monkeypiss: (Peano)
    :mg: (Peano)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Yea peano. Yo mama.</div>

Why can't we all just get along?
    Holla ATCHA BOI!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12