The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Exhaust Piping

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

Exhaust Piping

anyone know where I can get the piping from the flex pipe to the cat and from the cat to the muffler anywhere? like stock so i can bolt on the a highflow and new muffler lol thanx

Have you considered a local muffler shop?

yeah but i dont wanna get it welded if i dont have to. I wanna get direct bolt ons.

so just get some flanges welded to to the ends so you can bolt them together, or get the piping and use some u-clamps to "bolt" them on. i still say you get'em welded on, but to each their own.

Mindless
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(REDLANT97)</div><div class='quotemain'>yeah but i dont wanna get it welded if i dont have to. I wanna get direct bolt ons.</div>

No such thing. You'll have to fab your own.

ok guys i found it. 2 pieces. One is the header to the car, including the flex pipe, which i can get for about $90 brand new. And the other from the cat to the muffler for about another 90 and i can bolt all this on myself. Better and cheaper than welding thanx everyone.

Mindless
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(REDLANT97)</div><div class='quotemain'>ok guys i found it. 2 pieces. One is the header to the car, including the flex pipe, which i can get for about $90 brand new. And the other from the cat to the muffler for about another 90 and i can bolt all this on myself. Better and cheaper than welding thanx everyone.</div>

Wait....were you wanting OEM parts or aftermarket parts?

OEM, just wanna replace the piping wit new piping nothing special lol. I have a highflow cat and new muffler so might as well replace everything new.

Mindless
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(REDLANT97)</div><div class='quotemain'>OEM, just wanna replace the piping wit new piping nothing special lol. I have a highflow cat and new muffler so might as well replace everything new.</div>

Oh...my bad dude. I thought you were talking aftermarket...nm.

xSILENTx
    Check out a junkyard and chop the exhaust off of a Galant there. If you want a muffler i'll give mine to you you just gota pay shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by xSILENTx
    Check out a junkyard and chop the exhaust off of a Galant there. If you want a muffler i'll give mine to you you just gota pay shipping.
    I Like that deal, If Red doesnt want it i'll take it, Im a buyer you can trust 8). I'll bug you on AIM if i see you.
    Signature wanted call: 1800-Darkkend

<a>Take Better Photoshots Tips from the Pro's</a>

lol wattup sisco? Where you been? Well i sent out the MO today

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(REDLANT97)</div><div class='quotemain'>lol wattup sisco? Where you been? Well i sent out the MO today </div>

Came back from PR 2 days ago, I guess i'll chat with you later.

xSILENTx
    Are you going to put this on when you get it or are you gonna wait?

Dark how those wheels and tires holding up?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(xSILENTx)</div><div class='quotemain'>Are you going to put this on when you get it or are you gonna wait?

Dark how those wheels and tires holding up?</div>

replaced 2 of the tires :oops: NYC streets are horrible other then that awsome, the mushy feeling from the stock wheel and tires is almost non existant. But i still rub in the rear passanger side with more then 4 people, might be me springs.

Hey red where are you getting the parts from cause I also have a new cat and muffler and was looking to change the piping...not big on welding..thanks
    No man is your friend, No man is your enemy, Every man is your Teacher