The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 6a12tt buildup needs suggestions

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
    adbramsay

6a12tt buildup needs suggestions

some of you guys know what i have done already, for those of you who dont please read my signature. my goals are to have the most relaible buildup but still make alot of power(at least 300 at the wheels). i have done alot of basic buildup stuff, new turbo, intercooler, exhaust, and of course boost controler. what about the ecu, injectors, fuel pump, and rods; i hear they are pretty small, if anyone knows where i can get rods please let me know. i would appreciate any and all help possible. thanx guys

TGC Regular

Re: 6a12tt buildup needs suggestions

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(adbramsay)</div><div class='quotemain'>some of you guys know what i have done already, for those of you who dont please read my signature. Â*my goals are to have the most relaible buildup but still make alot of power(at least 300 at the wheels). Â*i have done alot of basic buildup stuff, new turbo, intercooler, exhaust, and of course boost controler. Â*what about the ecu, injectors, fuel pump, and rods; i hear they are pretty small, if anyone knows where i can get rods please let me know. Â*i would appreciate any and all help possible. Â*thanx guys</div>

what kinda hp you got..right now? and what do you run
    Donovan J.

Need something from england..or other eastern nations holla...
    I dont mind looking.

Car: Toyota Soarer GT-T Jspec "Limited"
    Galant: at home chillaxen :(

Check your other thread on the same question dude
    1994 E84 VR4 V6
    Single turbo conversion
    Fulltime RWD w/ mechanical LSD

Fun times 8)