The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: NX Main Line

Showing results 1 to 16 of 16

NX Main Line

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...&category=33740

good or bad idea to run on a 6g72? cuz thats one inexpensive kit.

01GalantLSV6
    thats one hell of a find. if you didnt find it first id buy it even though i already have n20, i want a new kit. that includes everything needed to install., even the switches and the braided steel line. id be all over that.

**edit** theres 9 available...andddddd i am all over that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(01GalantLSV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>thats one hell of a find. Â*if you didnt find it first id buy it even though i already have n20, i want a new kit. Â*that includes everything needed to install., even the switches and the braided steel line. Â*id be all over that. Â*

**edit** theres 9 available...andddddd i am all over that.</div>

i was hoping you would respond to this post...you really know your shit about nitrous. i did a little reading, it seems that the majority out there say NX makes the best wet kit available...is that true?

01GalantLSV6
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>i was hoping you would respond to this post...you really know your shit about nitrous. i did a little reading, it seems that the majority out there say NX makes the best wet kit available...is that true?</div>

hmm im not sure if id go that far. what i would say, after seeing this deal, is that dollar for dollar its the best option out there. as for best wet kit overal regardless of price, id say venom, but considering this kit is about 360 shipped to your door...i dont see anything beating it. you wouldnt be dissapointed if you got it. the only real quality issues ive heard with new nitrous kits have been with the NOS brand kits.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fall Out Boy)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(01GalantLSV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>thats one hell of a find. Â*if you didnt find it first id buy it even though i already have n20, i want a new kit. Â*that includes everything needed to install., even the switches and the braided steel line. Â*id be all over that. Â*

**edit** theres 9 available...andddddd i am all over that.</div>

i was hoping you would respond to this post...you really know your shit about nitrousdid a little reading, it seems that the majority out there say NX makes the best wet kit available...is that true?</div>

whoa whoa...you need to search more often man...just a few posts topics down from this one this guy admits he doenst know much about nitrous and here you are relying on his info.

that's a really good kit not gonna beat the price, but please make sure you do your own research instead of relying on the info of others. (before you blow yourself up)
    a wet kit will be safer. personally, i've ran my dry kit for over a year with a 75 shot and never had any problems. upgrade the essentials.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanaticsâ„¢ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

i wasnt planning on buying this kit off of one persons opinion. yes, i have done some minimal research lately on n20. but i know he does have a bottle with a 75 shot running on stock internals and doesnt seem to have any problems. thats what im going off of.

b-boy_sky
    That's a good kit to get....it's the same one that I'm selling (see sig). I ran that kit on my 4 cyl with a 75 shot for over a year and had no problems. Get to know as many nitrous tips as you can and you shouldn't have any problems....

What did you upgrade on your car to run a 75 shot?

Personally, I don't like the look of the solenoids in the NX Mainline kit, but that's just me. (I'm sure they work just fine, but I'm more of a traditionalist and prefer the round coil plunger style solenoids).

I put my own nitrous kit in built from scratch from available components. (Wet 50 Shot) It's cheaper in that I got exactly what I wanted with no left over parts.

-Brian

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rys)</div><div class='quotemain'>Personally, I don't like the look of the solenoids in the NX Mainline kit, but that's just me. (I'm sure they work just fine, but I'm more of a traditionalist and prefer the round coil plunger style solenoids).

I put my own nitrous kit in built from scratch from available components. (Wet 50 Shot) It's cheaper in that I got exactly what I wanted with no left over parts.

-Brian</div>

a list of your components would be nice...

you said the magic word, "cheaper."

lol, nm just saw your other post...thats a nice install/setup...im taking notes.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fall Out Boy)</div><div class='quotemain'>you said the magic word, "cheaper."</div>

To be very specific about that:

It's cheaper if you know exactly what you want.

For instance, you can buy:
    20923 NX Wet Kit (Includes EVERYTHING you need).

Then discard:
    Mechanical TPS Switch
    Bottle Brackets
    Shorter Nitrous Supply Line.
    All jettings that you are not going to use. (You only need two jets, one for nitrous, one for fuel -- the kits usually come with several jettings for different HP settings. Extra ones are part of the kit price and will be wasted if you are not using them.)

And then buy:
    Eletronic TPS Switch
    Billet Aluminum Brackets
    Longer Nitrous Supply line to reach the trunk.

(etc. - The list goes on).

The "duplicate" stuff you buy, the more money you waste. (generally you are buying "better" components then what comes in the kit). So conversely, the more stuff you didn't buy twice, the more you've saved.

-Brian

b-boy_sky
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lootrock)</div><div class='quotemain'>What did you upgrade on your car to run a 75 shot?</div>

I had an intake, FPR, headers, HFC, 2.5" cat back, magnecore wires, colder spark plugs and later added a walboro fuel pump and S-AFC....

Was just doing some quick reading on n20 again...i see why Cali freaked out...let me post a retraction..

"You seem to really know your shit about nitrous. "

c'mon hes got some good war stories...hes got to be doing something right?

01GalantLSV6
    Was just doing some quick reading on n20 again...i see why Cali freaked out...let me post a retraction..

"You seem to really know your shit about nitrous. "

c'mon hes got some good war stories...hes got to be doing something right?

yea, im doin a few things right. everyone just hates me on this board. what can i say, they bully me and take my lunch money.

so hows the Mainline kit working out? i feel that info on this would be beneficial to others as well.....but someone doesnt think that way.