The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: ECU pinouts for a 95

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 26

ECU pinouts for a 95

people i have gone to 2 dealers and none of them can find nor print the ECU pinouts for the car... i need this.... YES i have done the search... but all i get is the 98 spec.... can anyone help?..... im not one to bother

- Eddy
    "One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain." - Bob Marley

brandon
    Just an FYI, the pinout locations should be the same as the '98.

I find it odd your dealerships can't at least FIND the pinouts, never mind print them.

8G_GTZ
    go to the library. i was the same as you. go there and they have or should have all of the Chilton's in there.

steve

alright i have 20 dealers in the southeast area of the country... and nothing

well with all the info on here about the ECU.... everything was wrong... i cant locate the airflow sensor pin, nor the RPM pin.....

i dont know if this makes a difference but when i first bought the car i noticed that everywhere in the car it said DSM.... i have seen a few members cars and theres says mitsubishi... like in the door jam, and under the hood (on the firewall).... ?

i guess i have a galant made by DSM...

8G_GTZ
    i found em from when i went to get em. do you have a fax? if not let me know, i'll scan em.

steve

thank you sir.... my office fax is 954 748 7625... make it attention Eddy

8G_GTZ
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ViciousLord)</div><div class='quotemain'>thank you sir.... my office fax is 954 748 7625... make it attention Eddy</div>

Right now?

if you can

8G_GTZ
    3 pgs sent. how did they turn out?

steve

i didnt get the fax...

8G_GTZ
    are you serious? i sent all of them to the same number you gave me. of course i had to dial 1 before, but it said it went through?

steve

if you can scan them, just post them up here. not only would you be helping Vicious out, but maybe someone else would be able to use them. just an idea. 8)

very tru..

anyone? i need this for saturday...

is it possible to have a 1g style ECU in a 95 galant?
    i only ask because all the ECU diagrams i find for the 95 galant are 32 pins across and my ECU is only 26 across

thanks...

i still need this guys...

anyone?

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    You could run a 1g ECU in your car but it would be a lot of wiring.
    7g for life!

my ECU is 26 pins across just like the 1g..... according to every diagram i have it is supposed to have 32 pins across like the 2g..... explain....

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast