The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: 5zigen Fireball 125?

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    _Nosnivs_

5zigen Fireball 125?

Hey, hope I'm postin in the right forum. I did a search and couldnt really find the answers I was lookin for, anyways:

1. 5zigen fireball 125 is a nice muffler for the I4 also right?

2. I looked around on Google for places to purchase this exhaust and I was wondering, since I noticed a lot of you on here have the Fireball 125, where do you think is the best place to purchase one?

3. I noticed on a site I looked at that there's the option of purchasing the silencer with it for like 30 bucks, should I get that?

and last, does anybody happen to have a soundclip of this muffler?

Thanks in advance.

The Fireball is one of the louder muffler's you can put on our cars...several of my friends have cat-backs and its very noticable...it drones somewhat at certain rpm's. But yea just search google and compare a few sites on which has the cheapest muffler.

I would definitely invest in the silencer, if you got a hot date and wanna hear what your girl (or guy) is saying slap it on...if your rollin around on a friday night leave it off.
    2001 Galant I4 Dover Pearl

Mods:
    Injen CAI
    GC Coilovers
    18x8.5 ADR M-Classics
    225/40HR Kumho Ectsa Supra's
    Nokya H4 Headlights
    Clear Corners
    Reverse Indiglo Guages

Soon to Come...
    Apexi N-1 Exhaust
    x2 JL Audio W6 Subs

i have the fireball and it sounds great. not loud at all...almost stock sounding untill you hit WOT..then, well, it's nice.
    From Boost Addicts to Carbon Fanatics™ www.socalautowerks.com

Censee: Im trying to pimp some hoes for money for the lsd. 3/28/2011
    Cali: Sig 3/28/2011

Quote Originally Posted by Cali
    i have the fireball and it sounds great. not loud at all...almost stock sounding untill you hit WOT..then, well, it's nice.
    Exactly! I had the 5Zigen Fireball 125 before I put on the Dynomax catback and it was great. Didn't need the silencer at all. At high RPM's it had a nice deep throaty tone.

If anyone has or gets that muffler and wants the silencer, you can have mine for free. Just pay for shipping.

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    Ive had mine for a couple years, well not anymore its sitting on a shelf at my shop. I loved it, only reason i took it off was because i have kids, and i thought it was to loud to have on still..
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

I have the Fireball catback, and it's not loud... when it's WOT then shits gon crazy!.. but as Dave stated.. ya it gives a nice throaty sound!! ever nice.. unlike those ricey sounding mufflers!!
    <a href='http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=22659223' target='_blank'>http://ipods.freepay.com/?r=22659223</a>