The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Lancer Evolution X (10) w/ picture

Showing results 1 to 20 of 20

Lancer Evolution X (10) w/ picture

For those who read the Jan. issue of Car and Driver magazine it has a pic of what the EVO 10 would look like. The whole looks like it came from the Colt and that funky WRC wing is standard. The hp rating is around 300 hp due to a MIVEC 4G63t block and the suspension is the same as the WRC's. Expect this car to reach showroom status in 2007

Censee
    wow that thing is one ugly bastard.....the middle part of the body sits like a neon.....no wonder mitsu is goind down the crapper.....although the performance sounds nice.....mitsus design team must be blind

2fat4ya
    :decline:

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    why
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

8G_GTZ
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(peanotation)</div><div class='quotemain'>why</div>

exactly

what the hell is that!?!?

is there something wrong with the design crew?

where are the curves of the previous EVOlutions?

is it for real?

uuuhhhh......

:decline: :decline: :decline: :decline: :decline:

Steve

i really wouldnt say good or bad till i see it in person.

WTF?! That's hideous! I don't think my next new car will ever be a Mtsu unless it's an SUV.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danger DANJ)</div><div class='quotemain'>WTF?! That's hideous! I don't think my next new car will ever be a Mtsu unless it's an SUV. </div>

I feel ya. Maybe it's too late for that too since the Outlander is the only SUV that looks close to an EVO and the others, well, let's just say they need a serious facelift in the future.

Why are cars now of days being design to look bloated, this car has no character other then the unique looking front end (not a good unique). Im not sure were to put the blame, kinda seeing the patteren ever since the success of the current Maxima/g35(/c)/350z. The 9th gen galant is bloated, im a hardcore chevy fan and I almost lost all faith with the desigen of the 06 impala(even if its will be around for 2-3 years) the only redeming facter for the 06 impala is tha tthe SS trim will have a 5.3 V8 and they didnt even do that right its still FWD.

Ohh well i just needed to rant, when im in the market in the next 2 years for a new car it wont be the Evo X :cry:
    Signature wanted call: 1800-Darkkend

<a>Take Better Photoshots Tips from the Pro's</a>

Although the front is a bit odd looking the whole car looks a lot better than the current one. IMO the Lancer is a very ugly car. The new one at least will have decent lines and not look so cheap.

tolowbass
    man i think this car would look hot kitted. i dont like the look as it is though. maybe someone could do some photoshop to see its potential

Slow Poke
    looks like a neon with a rx-7 with a bug... that is sad..

loser00
    this is just as ugly as that monster

this would be the lancer sportback

i think they kinda took the idea off the srt-4/ neon, i dont like it, but then again my opinion can change....like the 9g.

GalantGuy96

Re: Lancer Evolution X (10) w/ picture

i thought that front end looked a little familiar

Quote Originally Posted by G-spot

i personally think its ugly as hell for now untill i see it in real life, untill then i think its ugly.
    1994 GS DOHC 2.4L 5spd (For Sale)
    1996 S SOHC 2.4L 5spd (Up and Running)

Man, mitsu is really going down the hill. Personally I like the Evo 8 but I like the previous Evo (not released in the states) much better. Even though the style is somewhat similar, the Evo 7 looked much more like a go gettter. I frequenly go to London to visit friends and family, and I'll be the first to tell you the Evo 7's kick ass. I even see Skylines when in the UK and would prefer the Evo 7 over the GTR. Well just my 2 cents. I hope mitsu steps it up in the near future. Or better yet, they should hire some of us that are on this board to their design team. I am almost positive we could turn Mitsu around quicker then them. They got the engine, suspension, and all of that good stuff down, its just that the designs are becoming wack. Why are they trying to copy others? If you are going to copy someone, copy Lexus, Infiniti, Audi or BMW. Not Dodge and Chevy. Everyone on the board with an engineering degree please try to get a job with Mitsu.

Shashivr4

Censee
    Quote Originally Posted by shashivr4
    Man, mitsu is really going down the hill. Personally I like the Evo 8 but I like the previous Evo (not released in the states) much better. Even though the style is somewhat similar, the Evo 7 looked much more like a go gettter. I frequenly go to London to visit friends and family, and I'll be the first to tell you the Evo 7's kick ass. I even see Skylines when in the UK and would prefer the Evo 7 over the GTR. Well just my 2 cents. I hope mitsu steps it up in the near future. Or better yet, they should hire some of us that are on this board to their design team. I am almost positive we could turn Mitsu around quicker then them. They got the engine, suspension, and all of that good stuff down, its just that the designs are becoming wack. Why are they trying to copy others? If you are going to copy someone, copy Lexus, Infiniti, Audi or BMW. Not Dodge and Chevy. Everyone on the board with an engineering degree please try to get a job with Mitsu.

Shashivr4
    yea i see that mitsu just follows,,,they obviusly followed the design of the altima with the 9g..and now,,hmm,,,,well i dont even know what the hell they were trying to pull off with that evo.....sometimes u dont even need alot of hp to sell cars to the regular public,,,the cars just have to look good,,,like the 1.8t audi sedans,,those things arent fast,,but the quality of design of audi makes them very appealing to upperclass folks wanting a nice sedan....i personally like the designs mazda is putting out...i just love the design of the mazda 6 ever since it was brought out...and that new 5 series bmw design is just perfect......to bad mitsu only imitates other looks not creating a name for itself,,,i too hate the bloated,round-egg looking cars they are putting out,,,,man i see us driving a big round ball with wheels in the next 10 years or so....

Mitsu is committing suicide
    Join TGC NY, Click Image to enter

Galant14b
    i think mitsu's last good design was the 8G galant/3g eclipse (and even then i'm not a huge fan of the eclipse). The galant looks good, but they should have kept the manual an option (i wouldn't be driving a 95 if the 8G was avaialble in stick). Ever since then, mitsu/nissan/toyota/honda have been coming out with progressively worse and worse looking vehicles....

cars dont have to look 'futuristic' to look good....actually, i haven't really seen a newer car i *do* like....BMW is ruining their line.....the new 5 series is hideous....sorry to whoever said liked it, but i wouldn't buy a new BMW. Strangely enough, one of the only new designs i like is the 05 Vette....some of the best lines i've ever seen on an american car.

$.02