The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Just Bought

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 26

Just Bought

Hey Y'all I just bought a 7g with 160,000 miles just wondering how many miles you guys and gals had on yours.

Also On my 8g I only have 33,000

Proto
    My 7G has over 186k on it, the front end may be wrecked but it still runs good.

142k+ (rebuilt motor, though) 8)

94 ES- 109k then decided to rip out motor for project.

94 LS- ran better then my ES with 135k on it with a broken b-shaft belt used for tranny swap (5speed) and using block for my project
    YES I STILL HAVE MY GALANT!!

97ES, when bought in november 53k, now it has 59k.

95 S- 40k miles

Quote Originally Posted by josh_877
    95 S- 40k miles
    how on earth did you pull that off? i thought i had low miles for an old car, but you, damn!

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    94ES, 150K miles :cry:
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

Mindless
    Quote Originally Posted by ohgrfreak
    95 S- 40k miles
    how on earth did you pull that off? i thought i had low miles for an old car, but you, damn!
    cause he's 15 and can't drive yet.....hahahaha

jp dude

1995 ES with 98,000+ mi. odo reads 85,000+ :twisted:

Quote Originally Posted by Mindless
    Quote Originally Posted by ohgrfreak
    95 S- 40k miles
    cause he's 15 and can't drive yet.....hahahaha

jp dude
    hahah naw, cause when my parents bought it it had 16k miles(2001) but they barely used it, then i started using it about 2 years ago and put all these miles on it. Plus it belonged to this OLD woman that never used it either.

Thanks guys, by the way my 7g is a 98 ls

shannon957g
    1995 S had 86k on it when I got it, a year later I sold it with 107k.

The biggest piece of SHIT I have ever seen/driven. We dumped over 2 grand in repairs for that car...let alone paying for it. :evil: The people who got it from me a month ago are selling it now...because it's that crappy.

Almost got a 1994 Cavalier with 21k on it, but the old guys family took it when he died.

8G_GTZ
    95 S with 166,362 and i still drive it hard!!! :twisted: one tranny rebuild with tranny ecu. motor is a project right now.

Steve

1993 V6 HJ galant. got it at 75,000km sept 2003 now 98,300km.
    new FTO non-mivec lifters... still the occassional idle lifter ticking though :cry:

should i nag to the mechanic guys?

95 S... bought it with 64k miles it now has 98k miles.. havent put a penny into it in repairs, nothing has gone wrong with it yet *knocks on wood*.. just regular maintenance (oil changes, tires, belts, stuff like that)
    95 Galant S ~> 5 Speed Manual

dude some of u guys barely drive... i got mines at 33k now its near 200k :x
    uhhhh...... Whats a 9g???

brandon
    Got mine 3 years ago with 57k and only have 79k now.

98 es with 56k got it about 3 years ago with 24k
    Signature wanted call: 1800-Darkkend

<a>Take Better Photoshots Tips from the Pro's</a>

shannon957g
    Those of you who haven't put any or very little into repair bills, consider yourself DAMN lucky.

I just think my car was a lemon from the start. The day after I bought it, the Idle Air Control went horribly bad...had to replace many things....etc.
    Apparently the engine in it wasn't original either.... damn POS auction car.

Consider yourselves lucky. Had my old Galant been in better mechanical condition? I would have kept it and modded it...but...my faith in Mitsubishi's has diminished since I got the Civ.

This lil' 1994 Civ' EX VTEC has 195k on it---unrebuilt motor, unrebuilt tranny, body is straight, all the past owner did was change the oil and service it regularly. All it has is a tiny lifter tick which is typical of Civics.
    It is running proof that Honda's do last forever if they are taken care of...

That one Galant? All I did was baby it, and drove her hard when race time came, but it fell apart. If the Civic ever gets totaled, I will definitely consider buying an 8th gen Galant.

But...good luck with your Galant's guys. They're good vehicles if they are well taken care of from mile 1.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast