The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: wicked bodies kits

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 36 of 36
    They both look like something made for the Bat mobile... :?
    shogun8g: I feel gay

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar

that looks way better that that Green crap

actually it kinda doesnt. it doesnt look very symetrical
    RIP GALANT, GOOD MORNING BMW 330i

330i ZSP (E90) - S4 (B5) / hellaflush

TGC Regular
    it looks photoshopped?
    Your signature is too long.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(hsinya)</div><div class='quotemain'>it looks photoshopped?</div>

The 2nd pic of krispy03's car is photoshopped
    shogun8g: I feel gay

Experienced TGC Member ZigenScarface's Avatar
    for just the rear bumper on the last kit, they wanted like 430 shipped, its silly,..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>Hi there-
    Â*
    The rear alone is $299.00, shipping is $130.00.
    Â*
    thanks-
    Â*
    jenny

[email protected] wrote:
    i seen the ninja body kit for 99-03 galant on your website but all i need is the rear bumper, how much for it shipped to ny 10567?
    </div>

this is a pic of a customer from a body kit shop in my area. every tme I see it makes me puke. Even the owner who design it thinks "it's not his best creation", just to copy from the dozens of other ninja body kits.

he is selling 'em for front $200, side $200, and rear $200, and the whole thing for $500 plus ship (not much)

And no, I wouldn't recommend him to join tgc in fear someone will kick it...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(G-spot)</div><div class='quotemain'>And no, I wouldn't recommend him to join tgc in fear someone will kick it...</div>

i'd kick it.. and then take a shit on his hood..
    www.anti-rice.com

lasthopeskrispy: so i was fucking this guy in the ass over the weekend and you know what he decides to do....he reaches around and cups my balls. I was like hey what a fag!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(low sittin 8g)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(G-spot)</div><div class='quotemain'>And no, I wouldn't recommend him to join tgc in fear someone will kick it...</div>

i'd kick it.. and then take a shit on his hood.. </div>

im laughing my asses off right now. hmm a guy gets a company to produce a new body kit for the galant and u guys give him shit. i agree the kit isn't the best out there. but think about it. how many of use here on tgc have tried to get a company to make a new body kit for the galant and have suceeded. not many. and out of those people, have many of them have kits made from a company this is still in business.

well onto my point. don't you think if he could make 1 custom body kit for the galant, the potential to making another new body kit for you guys.

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

hi

very good sense, i think you are making
    doing my thing, one mod at a time

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>...... how many of use here on tgc have tried to get a company to make a new body kit for the galant and have suceeded. not many. and out of those people, have many of them have kits made from a company this is still in business.

well onto my point. don't you think if he could make 1 custom body kit for the galant, the potential to making another new body kit for you guys.</div>

i have a urethane front that no one has and nobody wants to buy ...if i had the funds to pay deposits on 10 kits, then there would be more variety on tgc.

i know eracings.com(not to be mistaken with erac1ng.com) fucked up by having a not so good subcontractor making the urethane kit. which took ages to come up with the prototypes. but when the time came that they were gonna try a FG lip kit for the 99-01 galants, nobody wanted to pay a deposit. .. .off the top of my head, i remember them making a kit and lip kit for the new nissan altimas. they paid deposits too and eracings came throught. i remember going to other forums where they had projects and everything seemed alright, atleast no complaints.

my point is, tgc has been screwed too much by gb's that when a legit business offers something, money isnt getting put upfront. . . .cus we might get screwed

i rather have this front that the green one :?

Experienced TGC Member krispy03's Avatar
    not that bad.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Z)</div><div class='quotemain'>

i rather have this front that the green one :?</div>
    Now that one is pretty hawt = but i've heard so much bad things about it...it stopped me from getting it...maybe in the future when its time for achange 8)

lol the only bad part about it is the fact its 400bucks or so. its urethane, was molded off my galant which is the best fitting front i've seen when it comes to the "USDM' kits. it is low thou, way low...

So that was your car??? What happend? Why didn't u keep it? got more pics?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12