The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: " Found turbo's for 8g"

Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
    MysteryGalant

" Found turbo's for 8g"

I found turbo's for the 8g galant only years 00-03. At www.ddynopowers.com . Just trying to help people find things . [/url]

MysteryGalant
    Sorry my bad. :nope:

MysteryGalant
    Now what year is the mit eclipse when people talk about the 3G because what parts would fit on the 8G galant. Some say the parts match up?

Quote Originally Posted by MysteryGalant
    Now what year is the mit eclipse when people talk about the 3G because what parts would fit on the 8G galant. Some say the parts match up?
    2000 and up
    Chapin y Boriqua que mezcla

CcVilleES
    i actually talked to some guy from there today, and he said they match perfectly and says he has put a couple on some galants.

toc8g
    Good find,...but if you were to run a search you would probably have found it their as well!!! But then again since the board is so new,...I dunno if it would have been their but this and most turbo's for our car have been discussed all on our old board,...you definatly would have found a ton of info on turbos in their!

Gilhuly
    If it fits a 00 it'll fit a 99 as well.

Kingman
    only problem is none of his stuff works. Check out the 3G board. Everyone that bought one of his kits has lots of extra $$$$ in it because they had to get so much other stuff custom made.

If you want FI

www.xtecheng.com
    www.rippmods.com

808galizzant
    i got one question. i dont wanna sound like a dumb ass or anything, but will the 3g turbo for the eclipse work even though the 8g galant is automatic?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(808galizzant)</div><div class='quotemain'>i got one question. i dont wanna sound like a dumb ass or anything, but will the 3g turbo for the eclipse work even though the 8g galant is automatic?</div>

the 3g comes in an automatic too. so that shouldn't be a problem. you probably need to spend a few more dollars with an eclipse kit just because the galant's engine bay is a lil bigger but other than that you should be ok...

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.