The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Members car stonlen??

Showing results 1 to 19 of 19

Members car stonlen??

I was looking on ebay and I know this car belongs to a member...according to the auction it was stolen.....

just wondering if anyone know's anything about it?
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...7951429237&rd=1

You have seen it alright. He stays in H-town but I did not know his car was stolen. This is my first time hearing about it. As a matter of fact I was gonna buy the wheels but I changed my mind wanted something dif. since we belonged to the same group. The wheels were in good shape the last time I saw them.

Back from the dead!!!

TGC Regular
    isnt that STR8!?!?!??!

Experienced TGC Member HeadAche's Avatar
    yea im pretty sure that is his ride.. did he take off his bags yet, if anyone knows?
    I Shook You At The Track, My Boyz Threw Asprin On The Floor, They Said Now You Gotta Headache...

The illiterate of the twenty-first century will not be those who can not read or write, but those who can not learn, un-learn and re-learn.

The last time I saw him they were still on there that was in December at out christmas meet.

Back from the dead!!!

that sucks

luxcrusr2000
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cardude03)</div><div class='quotemain'>isnt that STR8!?!?!??!</div>

It's definitely str8304's ride. I hope everything works out for him. :cry:

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    umm that bid is for the rims... not the car... matter fact i think its HIM selling his rims.. can u guys read?? haha

TGC Regular
    umm, did u read the part about him saying his car was stolen?

OOPS!

Guess i was trying to be the optimist in this situation.. he musta took the rims off for that Houston winter :?:

not a bad price either

maximus
    That sucks I know he was trying to sell his airbag system,I wonder if that was still on the car when it got stolen.I hope everything works out for him maybe he will get a check from his insurance company and he can buy another G.

If you read clearly, it says his car was stolen and that's why the rims are scratched up, but the car was found before too much could be stripped from it.

TGC Regular
    yeh, i saw that part, but it still sux. i wonder why he hasnt said anything yet...

ok.....My car was stolen and I had gotten itnto some trouble behind it because I found out who did it and where it was and kind of took the law into my own hands (which I won't comment on because the DA has not yet decided if they are going to bring me up in charges yet). Some jackasses that owned a tow truck towed my car with thew hopes of stripping it. If you know Houston, you will know that there are at least 7-10 police officers for every one individual here and there are about 1-2 tow trucks for the same. I got the car back so its all good. I now have to see what the insurance company say, especially since i had just upped my policy coverage about 2 months ago.

Grenbogys
    ooo i wanna know what you did! PM me if you don't wanna tell everyone.

send me the PM too

That's a kinda shitty pic to throw on the auction, you'd have a much better chance of selling them if you took good pics of each rim. If I were looking, I'd be nervous that maybe the psgr side rims are the f'ed up ones.

Damn... sorry to hear it bro...
    good luck..