The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: How to: take off the dash/interior

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 40 of 53
    Censee
    o btw if any of u gys want ure interiors done i can do them,,if u are interested PM me

Censee
    Quote Originally Posted by Serstylz2
    if i were to attempt to make my interior look like this

would i have to do the cutting n stuff u talked about or is the glove box seperate from all that
    is that all paint??/,,,,anyways there is no cutting involved excpet fpor the airbag straps....everything else screws on and off

where did you go for the material and about how much does it run?

from what i remmeber talking to him, he just got his stuff from a material store. even if he didnt, id guess thats your best bet other than internet!
    Diego

your probably right just wanted to make sure i did everything right

don't wanna fuc anything up

You are here entirely tooo much!! Serstylz2's Avatar
    looks like paint, im gonna take a crack at it back home

Rts54321
    i want to get a screen in my dash like that, but still keep the a/c controls there .... do u make custom pieces to put there? bc if u dont, u should haha... id probably pay for one.... i think i could probably make one, but im too nervous to test it out on my car... if it was a pile of crap maybe id do it haha im really interested in this. i wish i lived in miami im frekaing stuck in ohio.... let me know what u got to offer... i could take it off and send u the piece and u could make it custom with the measurements i dont know just throwin this out there.... thanks man ...

Censee
    well u dont have to move ure ac,, u can just move ure radioe instead.. i do the fiberglassing work,,,,,just let me know if u are interested,,,,mailing the pieces is super easy..

Rts54321
    im interested in gettign somethin done, but how much is it going to run me? i mean i wouldnt put a rush on it, so you could really take ur time and just do it whenever u had free time.... let me know what an offer would be, i would just have to either send u my piece or buy another one and send it to u

wadecounty8g
    dam thats a nice interior

Censee
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rts54321)</div><div class='quotemain'>im interested in gettign somethin done, but how much is it going to run me? i mean i wouldnt put a rush on it, so you could really take ur time and just do it whenever u had free time.... let me know what an offer would be, i would just have to either send u my piece or buy another one and send it to u</div>

yea it depends what part u want done... send me a PM on whatpart u want done..,,, u dont know how many people ask me this and then never go through so let me know if u are surely interested......

couple days ago i just took out tha interior jsut to see if i can do it....i did it pretty quick...thanks man...

projectGTZ
    Good creativity! Definitly high quality, good job and mad props.

what would be the price tag on a center console like that? what kind of screen do you use for that and how much would it cost for both together. pm me please. very interested.

what would be the price tag on a center console like that? what kind of screen do you use for that and how much would it cost for both together. pm me please. very interested.

You are here entirely tooo much!! Jeffylou87's Avatar
    This is where I put my radio...

i wonder where the OP put his climate control unit
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64T (Samantha)
    '01 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (Daily)
    '02 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '00 Mitsubishi Galant ES 4g64 (SCRAPPED)
    '91 Volvo 740 Turbo B230FT (SOLD)
    '88 Mitsubishi Mighty Max (SOLD)
    '91 Kawasaki ZX7 (SOLD)
    '95 Kawasaki ZX9R

MJ2002
    that looks really nice, i'm considering on doing this on my car! thank you for posting

i have done everything you said and still for the life of me cannot get the dash off. explain the last part of removing the pillars agaain. where are they located? i might have already removed them without knowing. my father and i cannnot pull the dash off at all. there is no way the sob is coming off at all. completed all the above and the dash is stuck in the front near the windshield. is there a trick because up and out dosnt work for me. i need help this is a $500 repair that i can do without. but i do live in minnesota...

RastaAlejandro
    OK i just finished doing this as much as it was a PITA I'm amazed and really happy with the way it came out (sorry no pics yet i got to save up for a good camera). how ever next time i'm just going to tape it all off and paint it there :p. Anyways thank you for the tut censee

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast