The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: how much do u guys think...

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

how much do u guys think...

this should cost to repair:

I am not a baby, I'm a man! I'm an anchorman! I'm man who invented the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of iron and brawn!

for the door, i suggest you try looking at like junk yards and stuff. you can really save money there. when my door was dented, i was quoted 300 bucks for a complete door. i can only imagine how much it would cost not only to repair but to also paint. if you'rel ucky you might be able to find a door in the same color as your car

Webhosting for less than $3 a month? put "pinoyesv6" as a promo code.

TGC Regular
    hmm, well about a year ago, some girl kicked my car, and dented it, along with that little piece too, ill see if i can find the invoice later one to see how much mine was, i think it was around 500, but not exactly sure, and i think i remember you saying your frame was messed up too, so im not sure how much more thats gonna cost you.

my passenger side rear door is dented too by some hit and run at a gas station.

when i had the car at the body shop he said it would probably cost a lil over a grand to fix.

here it is

[20:33] fenderi: did they screw up your wiper leds yet?
    [20:33] lKoRTy: i dont know man
    [20:33] lKoRTy: i wil see topmorrow
    [20:33] lKoRTy: lol
    [20:33] fenderi: hopefully they did the car a favor and chucked them
    [20:34] lKoRTy: screw you

When I had mine dent like that it was $1800 to fix. They did a really nice job and the paint blended in perfect. So even though it wouldnt look like it costs a lot chances are it will.

alright seems like the estimates i got are right on track. 2 were for about 1200 and one place is only 825 so ill probably go with them or through insurance.
    I am not a baby, I'm a man! I'm an anchorman! I'm man who invented the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of iron and brawn!

i wrecked my front end it costed me 2500 and it looks now excellent i posted up some pics when i got my hood done awhile back