The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dynomax Catback Again

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Showing results 21 to 32 of 32
    TGC Regular
    thanks blankman, i e-mailed him.

i checked out the advanced auto site, and they are mostly east coast, but they have like once store in the west coast. its in Calexico, which is like 200 miles away (according to mapquest). so im debating if i bought it from them, if i should pick it up, or get it shipped? and i also was reading the discussion on the stratus board, and i think the guy said he doesnt have alot of time to work with it right now, so im not sure if the GB will go through.........DARN IT. i just called the number i saw online for that store, and the guy said that they dont actually sell the same merchanidise as Advance Auto. so now i guess the only way to get one would be through advance auto from eastcoast. and i think someone said they could order it from advance auto for 337, but then with shipping it would turn out more than the GB would be.

so again, since i dont think the GB over at the stratus forum will work out, can we atleast see how many people over here are interested?

TGC Regular
    update:

while getting some work done on my brakes, i saw some little tuner shop, i went in and talked to the guy about the dynomax. he called some supplier, maybe even dynomax themselves, not sure. and he said that they will special order it and it would come direct from dynomax to him, and it would cost 411 plus shipping from dynomax to him. he said he thinks shipping would prolly be around 25 bucks. so what do you guys think?

BlankMan
    I guess if you want to get it that way. But why do you want to spend more when the GB is $370 shipped?

J

TGC Regular
    cuz i was reading over at the stratus form, and stratusfield was saying how he cant do one right now cuz he is busy or something like that...

BlankMan
    ah - that I didn't know. But, FYI, I think the cat-backs are made as ordered. They don't stock them or keep them on hand - so don'e be surprised if your tuner shop guys comes back and says he can't get it.

Oh- btw - check the for sale forum. Someone in there was selling theirs form the 1st GB a while back...

J

TGC Regular
    hey blankman, i tried looking, and i couldnt find anything, i went back to 2003 with no results. so anyone else have any thoughts...?

BlankMan
    My bad - it was over at the GF for sales listing. Here's a direct link: http://www.galantforums.com/phpBB2/viewtop...opic.php?t=5529

As of feb 7, GalantRydah01 posted it was still available. Shoot him an email.

J

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BlankMan)</div><div class='quotemain'>I guess if you want to get it that way. Â*But why do you want to spend more when the GB is $370 shipped?

J</div>Is this GB still going on?
    '99 Mitsubishi Galant GTZ 3.0V6,black/grey ;'79 Chevy Corvette Coupe SBC 350,red/blk.;'78 Olds Cutlass,SBO 350,blue/beige;1984 Chevy El Camino Conquista

TGC Regular
    no :cry:

but u can try ordering it from Advance Auto Parts, somewhere in florida.

Yeah,I know we dont have them in Washington State,at least around here... Thanx
    '99 Mitsubishi Galant GTZ 3.0V6,black/grey ;'79 Chevy Corvette Coupe SBC 350,red/blk.;'78 Olds Cutlass,SBO 350,blue/beige;1984 Chevy El Camino Conquista

If you guys are still interested in getting one, try this:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(stratusfied02 from www.2gstratus.org)</div><div class='quotemain'>You can get one for $370 shipped. Just call 386-322-0222 and ask for Doug. Tell him Jon from 2G told you to call and he will get you hooked up. Good luck and let me know how it goes.
    </div>

I havent checked myself,but $370 is a good price? Thanx. I have some experience with Dynomax-I have their ceramic headers on my vette,nice stuff & reasonably priced.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12