The Galant Center - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need FeedBack On This Topic

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 20 of 24

Need FeedBack On This Topic

http://www.turbonator.com/index.html

It Says You can install up to Three(3) of these in one car. Problem is IDK if this Will work after thirty(30) days. And It Also Says up to 35HP.
    ***NOW WITH A STOCK GALANT(135HP) + THREE(3) TURBONATORS = 240HP.***

*SOUNDS GOOD, BUT IS IT?*

BlackGoose
    '07 Charger SXT

01GalantLSV6
    contrary to expectations, ill be nice. it doesnt work, it will make your car slower, all it does is restrict airflow. it is not a turbo kit. you are not ready for a turbo kit, you must be very knowledgable to run a real turbo on your car.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(01GalantLSV6)</div><div class='quotemain'>contrary to expectations, ill be nice. Â*it doesnt work, it will make your car slower, all it does is restrict airflow. Â*it is not a turbo kit. Â*you are not ready for a turbo kit, you must be very knowledgable to run a real turbo on your car.</div>

SO WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST I START ON MY CAR FIRST SINCE ITS JUST STOCK?

BlackGoose
    '07 Charger SXT

APRIL 2ND IS AROUND THE CORNER AND I DONT WANNA BE BEAR-BACK

BlackGoose
    '07 Charger SXT

01GalantLSV6
    go to meineke or an exhaust shop, and have them custom bend you piping for a catback exhaust, and get and aftermarket muffler from them. should be 180-240 installed.

IS IT JUST THAT SIMPLE? JUST ASK HUH

BlackGoose
    '07 Charger SXT

You are here entirely tooo much!! seth98esT's Avatar
    Start off by using the search noob
    7g for life!

just curious... what is april 2nd? some race with a honda?

[20:33] fenderi: did they screw up your wiper leds yet?
    [20:33] lKoRTy: i dont know man
    [20:33] lKoRTy: i wil see topmorrow
    [20:33] lKoRTy: lol
    [20:33] fenderi: hopefully they did the car a favor and chucked them
    [20:34] lKoRTy: screw you

TGC Regular
    nah man, April 2nd is RaCe WaRs YO!

You are here entirely tooo much!! peanotation's Avatar
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(UR-M_I_A'01)</div><div class='quotemain'>APRIL 2ND IS AROUND THE CORNER AND I DONT WANNA BE BEAR-BACK</div>

if you don't know enough about your car to know that "turbonator" mod is bullshit, type in caps, and have to ask what to put on your car to be fast, i doubt you'll be fast by April 2nd 2010
    http://socallifestyle.com/

1994 Galant GS 5spd

nah i was asking to be fast by april 2nd i just wanted soemthing in the G you know

BlackGoose
    '07 Charger SXT

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(UR-M_I_A'01)</div><div class='quotemain'>nah i was asking to be fast by april 2nd i just wanted soemthing in the G you know</div>
    And your car will run 19's forever. Next topic.

I think I wrote a letter to these fags at one point and never got a response back. If it wasn't these guys, it was one of the other countless electric turbocharger companies.

Grenbogys
    electric turbocharger=balloon filler, if even that....lol

scrapy
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scootinintegra)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(UR-M_I_A'01)</div><div class='quotemain'>nah i was asking to be fast by april 2nd i just wanted soemthing in the G you know</div>

I think I wrote a letter to these fags at one point and never got a response back. If it wasn't these guys, it was one of the other countless electric turbocharger companies.</div>

Yea I hear ya. Like I said B4 in another thread, Galants will never be fast w/o ALOT of $$$.

Mindless
    I'm sorry. I'm usually not mean but if you don't have anough common sens to realize that a turbonator is a POS then you shouldn't be crossing the street unsupervised.

I've got an idea!!! It's the latest mod yo!!!!!!! Go take a dump in bag, pop your hood, take out the stock air filter, and replace it with the bag of crap. The fumes from your sh!t will add 10000000000000+ HP.

You'll run 17's fo' sho'.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scrapy)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scootinintegra)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(UR-M_I_A'01)</div><div class='quotemain'>nah i was asking to be fast by april 2nd i just wanted soemthing in the G you know</div>

I think I wrote a letter to these fags at one point and never got a response back. If it wasn't these guys, it was one of the other countless electric turbocharger companies.</div>

Yea I hear ya. Like I said B4 in another thread, Galants will never be fast w/o ALOT of $$$.</div>
    ^Quit saying retarded things. It costs the same as any other car out there in its class. For the slower 8gers you have the Ripp kit for $3k. Thats cheap! I think galant guys are too stingy, Ive spent way over $3k into performance mods in my galant.

So in the end, you will not make your Galant fast for free

[Edit]
    Fixed, sorry Mindless you posted at the same time as me
    7g for life!

Mindless
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>^Quit saying retarded things. Â*It costs the same as any other car out there in its class. Â*For the slower 8gers you have the Ripp kit for $3k. Â*Thats cheap! Â*I think galant guys are too stingy, Ive spent way over $3k into performance mods in my galant. Â*

So in the end, you will not make your Galant fast for free Â*</div>

You're exactly right Seth. Fast is never cheap. Fast done right is even more expensive.

But it is cheap. Making the Galant a 10second car is not cheap. But making a galant a 13-15 second quick car is cheap. Less then $2k in the right mods. People just arent smart enough to do the research
    7g for life!

Mindless
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(seth98esT)</div><div class='quotemain'>But it is cheap. Â*Making the Galant a 10second car is not cheap. Â*But making a galant a 13-15 second quick car is cheap. Â*Less then $2k in the right mods. Â*People just arent smart enough to do the research</div>

true true

scrapy
    I've bought a whole 5.0 mustang for 3k that was WAY faster than my 13K Galant.
    Dont get me wrong, I understand it's a family sedan w/ fuel economy. If you want a car to make fast, buy a fast car to start with.
    I put the 3K into a 13K mustang instead of my 13K galant, I got a badass pony/ corvette killer.

Basically, it's a family car. Why waste the money to make a FAMILY SEDAN quick.
    then it's not a family sedan, it's the equivalent of a stock mustang.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast